9th June 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission in B.Sc Chemistry from Osmania University?

I wanted to apply for B.Sc in Chemistry from Osmania University, Hyderabad. So, wanted to know if there is any entrance exam requirement for admission in this course or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam conducted for M.Sc Forensic Chemistry and M.Sc Chemistry in Osmania University?
  2. What exam I need to write to do Ph.D in Osmania University?
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd counselling if secured 3665 rank in Osmania University M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) entrance exam? Colleges offering admission through Management Quota with low fee expenses?
  4. Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Osmania University?
  5. Do I have to write any Entrance Exam to join Graduation in Chemistry in Kerala after completion of 12th Class?
  6. List of top 10 colleges offering M.Sc(Chemistry) in Hyderabad for a candidate with 1439 rank in Osmania University entrance exam?
  7. Previous years papers of Osmania University MSc Chemistry Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. M.Sc can be done after B.Tech or B.Sc is mandatory?
  9. When the application form of M.Sc entrance exam will be carried out by Osmania University? Date of this entrance exam?
  10. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  11. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil from Osmania university?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  13. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  14. Solved question papers and suitable books to prepare for Osmania University M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam?
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  16. Do I need to write any entrance test for MSc Maths from Osmania University
  17. Date of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Osmania University? Which books to prefer for the entrance exam?
  18. Admission procedure and total expenses to study M.Sc in Osmania University for B.Sc(Chemistry) student of Odisha?
11th June 2018, 07:16 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission in B.Sc Chemistry from Osmania University?

It is good that you want to pursue B.Sc Chemistry from Osmania University.

It is always a good choice to study from a University than a regular affiliated college.

For B.Sc Chemistry, there is no Entrance Exam which is being conducted by Osmania University to get admission.

The eligibility criteria is as follows :
-One should have completed 10+2 with Science group and should score a minimum of 40% of marks

Admission would be granted on the basis of percentage of marks secured in the qualifying exam which means your 10+2 percentage of marks.

You did not mention the percentage of marks you scored in 10+2.

If you had scored a minimum of 90% of marks, then hopefully you can expect an admission.

Usually admission process starts in the month of April and Classes will start from the month of June.

If you are pursuing your 10+2, I would suggest you to score as many marks as possible which will increase your scope to get admission for B.Sc Chemistry in Osmania University.

If you have any other queries, please visit the official website of Osmania University.
http://www.osmania.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?