22nd February 2012, 08:34 PM
SARLEEGURUNG

Do we have to give the NDA exam in MCQ format or Subjective?

FOR APPEARING IN N.D.A. EXAMINATION WE HAVE TO GIVE WRITTEN EXAMINATION AS MCQs OR FULL WRITTEN EXAMINATION

IF ANY BODY HERE PLEASE HELP ME

23rd February 2012, 12:17 AM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Do we have to give the NDA exam in MCQ format or Subjective?

In the NDA competitive exam, which will be held on , you will have to clear two papers. One in Maths and the other in General Ability.

Both the papers will have objective type, which means that you dont have to give any descriptive reply. Just shade the correct answer.

Further, except for the portion which tests your understanding of English, rest of the papers will be in bilingual format, ie Hindi and English.
22nd April 2012, 01:26 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Do we have to give the NDA exam in MCQ format or Subjective?

Hi

NDA - National Defense Academy

This is an exam which is organized and conducted on All India Basis by the UPSC to select candidates for the Army, Navy and Air Force.

Yes the NDA papers are all Multiple Choice Questions and so no subjective part is there.

With this post, I am uploading a Structure and Pattern of the NDA Exam. Please Download it and refer for more information.

Also Please Click Here to download more free NDA Papers.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Attached Files
File Type: doc Structure for the NDA Examination.doc(30.0 KB, 62 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?