30th April 2013, 04:23 PM
nishi roy

Does AFMC pune take the entrance exam for BSc Biotechnology?

respected sir

please tell me that afmc pune wiil take entrance exam for bsc biotechnology sir??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for AFMC entrance exam after passing BSc?
  2. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  3. Is there any separate exam for AFMC and AIIMS? Which all medical entrance tests can be answered?
  4. List of colleges along with their entrance exam date, syllabus and fee structure, offering MBA biotechnology course in Pune?
  5. Last date to apply for DPMT for the year 2012?
  6. Last 5 years solved papers of AFMC Pune entrance exam?
  7. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I join AFMC after BSc or MSc? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  9. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology?
  11. How can I do BSc Biotechnology in Vidya Pratishthan College of Biotechnology, Pune? What are the career opportunities?
  12. Procedure for getting entry for BSc Biotechnology in Fergusson College? What is the date of application for it?
  13. Where can I get application forms for B.Sc Nursing of AFMC, Pune?
  14. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  15. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  16. AFMC BSc nursing entrance syllabus and previous question papers? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for AFMC medical course after passing 3rd year BSc Biotechnology?
  18. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
18th March 2014, 03:43 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does AFMC pune take the entrance exam for BSc Biotechnology?

Candidates must not have attained more than forty five (45) years of age. Candidates who shall be completing an internship by March current year can also apply. Any applicant who has attempted more than two chances in final MBBS exam is barred from applying.
For joining the Army Medical Corps, interested candidates should have MD, MS, DM degree with registration under state medical council/ MCI and qualification included in 1st & 2nd schedule “or” part II of the third schedule of IMC Act, 1956. All selected candidates should apply for post-graduation entrance exam after completion of four years of commissioned service. The tenure of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer will be of five (05) years.
24th April 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i am selvalakshmi from sivakasi,virudhunagar (d.t),tamilnadu.i wrote the afmc exam in may1,2010.but i didn't pass in the exam. now i am 22 yrs old.i am very much interested to work in afmc.so,shall you please give me an opportunity to visit the afmc college in pune.is there any opportunity for again attend the exam sir.i completed my b.sc degree in bio-technology sir. thank you
11th July 2018, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the prosiger to take admissions in afmc for biotechnology after 12th after 12th
11th September 2021, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me is their is any chance in afmc pune in bsc biotechnology to get in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?