2nd March 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Required percentage of marks to appear for Civil Services Exam? Which subjects are a better choice for me for this exam being a B.Com student? List of Coaching centers for this Exam in Kerala?

hai,
sir,
i am a final year b.com student and i want to know about (IPS) civil service exam.
How much percentage of marks have to be obtain to appear for the civil service exam ?
Which subjects are prefarable for me as a b.com student ?
Importance of coaching classes ?
Famous coching centres for civil service in kerala ?
Please help me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject will help me to prepare for IAS? I have passed 12th from commerce maths stream
  2. List of Coaching Centers for Civil Services Exam in Bhuvaneswar?
  3. Which subjects are better for Civil Services exam? Best coaching center for this exam?
  4. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?
  5. List of Coaching centers for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  6. Best GATE coaching centres in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  8. Can I apply for government job after doing B.Tech from KSOU
  9. List of entrance examination centers in Kerala for the exams conducted by Kerala Govt.?
  10. Civil Services Physics Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to start preparation for civil services? Which are the coaching centers?
  12. How to become an Air Port custom officer after completing B.Com?
  13. List coaching centres in Kerala for bank exam preparation? -- [New]
  14. List of Coaching centers for UGC NET Exam in Mathematics in Kerala? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  15. Will I be able to take up IAS if scored 55% in first semester?
  16. Which are the guide books or coaching centers that can help me for Combined Defense Services Exam?
  17. List of Civil services coaching centres and their fee structure?
  18. What is the syllabus of custom officer?
5th May 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required percentage of marks to appear for Civil Services Exam? Which subjects are a better choice for me for this exam being a B.Com student? List of Coaching centers for this Exam in Kerala?

Sir,
I have completed my b.com in 2007 and I want to know about (IPS) civil service exam.
How much percentage of marks have to be obtain to appear for the civil service exam ?
Which subjects are prefarable for me as a b.com student ?
Importance of coaching classes ? I want know the age criteria also. Please help me.
11th May 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required percentage of marks to appear for Civil Services Exam? Which subjects are a better choice for me for this exam being a B.Com student? List of Coaching centers for this Exam in Kerala?

how is rau''S CLASSES FOR IAS PREPARATION
2nd June 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage needed to attend civilservices
4th September 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. Pls gave infomation about coching centers in kerala
19th April 2014, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

after my degree as a B.SC student i want to join for civil services. which subjects are better for me.
14th May 2014, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply for the civil service preliminary exam. I've completed my graduation in commerce stream. So am I eligible for this exam.??
1st June 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
Sir,
This s suman and i m a commerce student,& i m just passed H.S.Now i want to start prepair for civil service,but sir i don't know more about this subject.I want to know about (IPS)civil servise ?So please help me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?