6th May 2012, 10:20 PM
Jagadish l ragava

How to join coaching classes after passing B.Com with 75%? Is coaching class essential to become a charted accountant?

I am a poor student ..i have passed my bcom with 75% .i have a dream about become ca..but i am not able to go for coaching classes ..what shall i do..is coaching classes are essential to become a chartered accountent

Related Questions:
19th November 2012, 03:40 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join coaching classes after passing B.Com with 75%? Is coaching class essential to become a charted accountant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagadish l ragava View Post
I am a poor student ..i have passed my bcom with 75% .i have a dream about become ca..but i am not able to go for coaching classes ..what shall i do..is coaching classes are essential to become a chartered accountent
Dear,

CA is a tough course and so is its entrance exams. Its all about how much you can solve in a short amount of time correctly. With coaching you will learn some tricks to solve question even without using your pen. Also they conduct practice test by which you will be able to judge where you are lacking and give direction to your studies and learn how to manage time in your exam.

But it does not mean that you cannot crack CA entrance without any coaching. You can make you r own tricks and learn time management through practice. Though it will require really hard work and dedication but nothing is impossible.

Best of luck!
19th November 2012, 05:56 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join coaching classes after passing B.Com with 75%? Is coaching class essential to become a charted accountant?

There is no such hard and fast rule that coaching classes are mandatory but it will compliment your knowledge for the preparation of CA examination. Charted Accountant (CA) is professional exam which conducted by professional body named ICAI. So definitely there's something that need to draw your true dedication towards the preparation. Unlike any other course you have to very much clear with all the relevant concepts without any question of doubt. Along with concept clarity practice should also be done adequately.

Coaching classes are not compulsory but it will enable to enhance your preparation by a noticeable margin, that is most probably not possible by self preparation. However CA examination is conducted as distance learning mode in which no classes are conducted by ICAI officially.
19th November 2012, 09:58 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

Dear,

CA is a tough course and so is its entrance exams. Its all about how much you can solve in a short amount of time correctly. With coaching you will learn some tricks to solve question even without using your pen. Also they conduct practice test by which you will be able to judge where you are lacking and give direction to your studies and learn how to manage time in your exam.

But it does not mean that you cannot crack CA entrance without any coaching. You can make you r own tricks and learn time management through practice. Though it will require really hard work and dedication but nothing is impossible.

Best of luck!
19th October 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

I FINISH MY B.COM IN ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY IN 2010 NOW I WANT WRITE BANK EXAM THEN HOW TO JOIN THE BANK COACHING CLASS . I AM IN CHENNAI I WANT CHEAP AND BEST COACHING CLASS IN CHENNAI. PLS SEND DETAILS TO MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
25th March 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir..m student of last year mechanical engineering..i want to give mpsc.their is any mpsc in departmental mpsc..for my field...plz suggest me...at my [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?