3rd March 2011, 07:15 PM
nextgenration2020@yahoo

Is it right to join coaching classes for entrance exam preparation?

my question is that in modern time most of the student going to coaching and other institute for getting a good ranks in all engineering exams on moving this track they are perform in her board exam which is more important because this exam certificate is used every where. parents are give lot of fees of institute but it is promised given by any institute her student select in IIT OR OTHER EXAM. This is right for joining the coaching or not ?

Related Questions:
8th June 2011, 11:51 AM
ankushmigl

Default Re: Is it right to join coaching classes for entrance exam preparation?

Dear,
This is the very 1st question by students that they should join coaching classes or not!
well, it all depends upon ur performance in +1,+2..if you are quite well in studies then from my point of view its better to do self study for prepartion of entrance exam rather than joining the coaching classes..i am telling this because i am also doing B.tech and i know the situation at that time..if you join coaching classes then you will hardly get a time to self study which is not good for entrance exam..self study play major role while preparing for any entrance exam!!Rest it depend on you and wish you a good luck!!
20th June 2011, 11:38 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Sir,
i'm not telling you to join the coaching institute.....But nowdays the level of entrance exam goes to such a high level.They expect too much creativity,hardworking from your sides to short out the problem in less times.

This thing you learn from good coaching institute because they make you to work hard by giving your worksheet.

But if you are talented,creative and hardworking then there is no need of coaching institute.

i hope you can understand what i want to say.
good luck.
30th June 2011, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

well i want to know what are the good career options studying statistics , related job , types of job , lifestyles ect?
11th July 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i am in final year now.. got 64% in b-tech till now.. shall i join a coaching institute or self study will work??
11th July 2011, 09:19 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextgenration2020@yahoo View Post
my question is that in modern time most of the student going to coaching and other institute for getting a good ranks in all engineering exams on moving this track they are perform in her board exam which is more important because this exam certificate is used every where. parents are give lot of fees of institute but it is promised given by any institute her student select in IIT OR OTHER EXAM. This is right for joining the coaching or not ?
according to the current scenario, it has become a necessity to join a coaching institute for getting good marks in entrance exams like aieee or iit jee. this is because, the questions coming in entrance exams are mostly out of syllabus and are not taught in the school. if you take the competitive books and start to study by yourself, then also you will find a lot of difficulties in studying.
if you join a coaching institute, then not only they will teach you all the out of syllabus material but they will also tell you all the tips and tricks to solve the exam. so it will be better to join a coaching institute.
13th July 2011, 10:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Your thought process is really commendable. Almost all the students nowadays join in for entrance coaching classes. The most important thing that you need to realize is that the competition among the students now is really high. The entrance coaching center helps you to prepare well for the various entrance exams. They conduct lots of mock entrance exams which help you in managing the time and get used to the question pattern. This will help you in doing well for the various entrance exams. The decision of going for coaching or not rests with you alone.
9th December 2011, 03:12 PM
rudramishra

it all depends upon ur performance in +1,+2..if you are quite well in studies then from my point of view its better to do self study for prepartion of entrance exam rather than joining the coaching classes..i am telling this because i am also doing B.tech and i know the situation at that time..if you join coaching classes then you will hardly get a time to self study which is not good for entrance exam..self study play major role while preparing for any entrance exam!!Rest it depend on you
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?