3rd December 2011, 03:32 PM
TILLUG

Does BIT Mesra conduct its own entrance exam?

Does bit mesra conduct it's own entrance examination?...please tell me if it does

4th December 2011, 09:59 AM
avinashkiitian
Banned

Default Re: Does BIT Mesra conduct its own entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TILLUG View Post
Does bit mesra conduct it's own entrance examination?...please tell me if it does

As we know that the Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra is a famous private college of India. Its ranking is seconds in all private college of the India. It gives standard quality education and batter facility to the own student. If you want to know about the admission process of the BIT, Mesra then here i give you the details information.

The admission in the B.Tech course of the BIT, Mesra is taken on the basis on the All India Rank in AIEEE examination. If you want to take admission in the BIT, Mesra then i advise you to appear in the AIEEE examination. If you get a good rank (upto 20000 rank) in the AIEEE examination then you can get a chance for the admission in BIT, Mesra.

The details information for the admission process is available on the official website of the BIT, Mesra. For complete information please visit :- http://www.bitmesra.ac.in
10th December 2011, 11:46 PM
zaberazaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinashkiitian View Post

As we know that the Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra is a famous private college of India. Its ranking is seconds in all private college of the India. It gives standard quality education and batter facility to the own student. If you want to know about the admission process of the BIT, Mesra then here i give you the details information.

The admission in the B.Tech course of the BIT, Mesra is taken on the basis on the All India Rank in AIEEE examination. If you want to take admission in the BIT, Mesra then i advise you to appear in the AIEEE examination. If you get a good rank (upto 20000 rank) in the AIEEE examination then you can get a chance for the admission in BIT, Mesra.

The details information for the admission process is available on the official website of the BIT, Mesra. For complete information please visit :- http://www.bitmesra.ac.in
bit mesra and many other colleges conduct thier examination by mode of aieee they come in aieee you can check the ranking of colleges in aieee at successcd.com.
12th April 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,
To get admission in BCA, how much percentage is needed from bihar board.
25th May 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to take admission in bit Mesra and i expect 120 marks in Aieee 2012.so i want to know is it possible for me or not....and if yes so how i can get admmision form and also give me all the details including last date.
12th June 2012, 03:20 PM
SHASHI SHEKHSR

Sir i have got 35586 rank in aieee 2012, cat(gen). Can i get admission in bit mesra in mechanical course?
13th June 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

sir,i got 66105 rank in aieee and 219 marks in bitsat exam .. can i get admission into bit mesra ...please reply me soon by email ([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?