18th October 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Does DCE conduct its own exam or depends on AIEEE?

whether delhi college of enginering conduct its examination independently or with aieee

Related Questions:
  1. DCE admissions through AIEEE, what would be the procedure?
  2. Entrance to DCE for outsiders?
  3. About DCE CEE 2010 Exam regarding Domicile
  4. Minimum marks or rank in aieee to get admission in dce? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. DCE Examination 2010. Will it be based on AIEEE score?
  6. Last date for admission in Delhi College of Engineering? How to get admission in it?
  7. Procedure ot get admission on the basis of marks obtained in CBSE board in DU?
  8. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in DCE? How to approach DCE after the AIEEE result?
  9. How much marks needed in aieee for selection in DCE or any other government college of delhi?
  10. What is the merit required to get admission in DCE through AIEEE? For students outside Delhi is the admission in DCE purely based on AIEEE ranking? Is there any application form required for outside Delhi students? How to apply for it?
  11. How to prepare for IIT and AIEEE exam? Cutoff rank required to get admission in DCE and SPA?
  12. Can I get admission in DCE if I score 203 marks in AIEEE?
  13. For outside Delhi candidates is it possible to get DCE or NSIT with 9412 in AIEEE?
  14. Last date of application for AIEEE, IIT JEE, DCE?
  15. Last date of sale AIEEE, IIT JEE, AIEEE, DCE and BCA forms? Information about these entrance test?
  16. Can I get admission in DCE after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE under ST category?
  17. Do I stand a chance for admission in DCE or NIT after scoring 83 marks in AIEEE in ST category? What will be my AI rank? -- [New]
  18. Date of release of application form of dce? would it be filled before the aieee result or after
21st November 2011, 11:15 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does DCE conduct its own exam or depends on AIEEE?

hi,
Delhi college of engineering conduct it's own exam in month of may every year.
Some time they take some student from A.I.E.E.E. If you want to take admissions through AIEEE you have to get minimum 4000 rank in AIEEE exam.

good luck!
26th November 2011, 08:54 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

DCE stands for Delhi College of Engineering and its ranked in the 12th position in All India Ranking of the best Universities.

So it has an intake of about 1200 each in DCE ans NSIT which is again a part of it.

Now DCE conduct an entrance exam of its own every year in the month of May, and its also a level at par with the AIEEE and IIT even.

A lot of aspirants apply, but only a few get through. Conceptual knowledge is very important.

Now DCE fills up 85% of its seats based on the merit of its own conducted examination, and for the rest 15 it takes the intake from the AIEEE ranking of the candidates residing outside Delhi, and those who do not have a Delhi domicile.

So hope this helps.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
15th April 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

sir i am in obc category i want to go in dce.how much marks i have to take to get in dce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?