1st December 2019, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Does DRDO offers Internship in Mechanical branch?

Sir, I am a 3rd year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student. I want to do Internship in Mechanical branch from DRDO. Does DRDO accepts Internship application? If yes, then how can I apply for it?

31st December 2019, 07:14 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does DRDO offers Internship in Mechanical branch?

DRDO , BHEL , SAIL these type of PSUs do not provide internship. They provide industrial training instead of internship. Only private sectors offer internship programme.
>>Applying process of industrial training in DRDO :

You need to send a mail to the training coordinator of respective branch. You should mention your inerested area on which you would like to do training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?