26th July 2013, 10:12 PM
urag singh

Am I eligible for MSc Petroleum Geoscience?

Sir,
i am student of b. Sc geology with che, botany and geo.. I wanted to know that am i eligible for M. Sc. Petrolium geoscience and geo physics... If no.
Then tell me what eligbility for that course.

28th July 2014, 02:14 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc Petroleum Geoscience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by urag singh View Post
Sir,
i am student of b. Sc geology with che, botany and geo.. I wanted to know that am i eligible for M. Sc. Petrolium geoscience and geo physics... If no.
Then tell me what eligbility for that course.
Yes, are you are eligible for M.Sc Petroleum Geoscience course after completing B. Sc in geology. The candidate who have completed bachelor degree in revelent specialization are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Petroleum Geoscience. Since, you have completed B. Sc in Geology course. you are eligible for M.Sc Petroleum Geoscience course.

M.Sc (i.e) Master of Science. The duration of the course is two years which is divided into four semester. There ar lot of colleges in India which offers this M.Sc Petrolium geoscience course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Applicant must be a degree holder in relevant specialization from recognized university.
-Applicants need to score minimum 50% marks in graduation course and 5% relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.
-The Applicant needs to appear in this entrance examination conducted by the Institution.
-The applicant can get admission for M.Sc Petroleum Geoscience course based on the entrance examination score.

M.Sc Petroleum Geoscience Colleges :-

-Punjab University
-Karnataka University
-Banaras Hindu University
-Aligarh Muslim University
-Chhattisgarh University

17th July 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of bsc geology with phy, maths and geology.. I want to know that am i eligible for msc meteorology... If no. Then tell me what the eligibility for that course.

31st December 2019, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.sc (Hons) in Chemistry...I want to know that am I eligible for the course M.sc in Petroleum Geoscience ????

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?