6th September 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) candidate?

Hello,
I am pursuing M.Tech from NIT, Silchar in Earthquake Engineering. I'm doing project on Tunnel Analysis. If possible kindly tell me about the possibility to do PhD in Abroad? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  2. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  3. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Veterinary Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  6. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Abroad for M.Tech(Agriculture Process Engineering)?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  8. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  10. Possibility and scope of study MBA(IT) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  11. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) with scholarship in Abroad for Diploma student?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I study M.Sc and PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Botany)?
  15. Entrance exams to study PhD in Computer Science in Abroad for M.Tech(CSE) candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to study PhD in Mathematics for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  17. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  18. Details about scholarship available to study PhD in abroad for M.Sc in Biotechnology candidate?
25th May 2018, 10:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) candidate?

You need to appear for GRE, if you are looking for Ph.D admission abroad. Most of the reputed universities give admission based on your GRE score.

Along with GRE, you need English proficiency score like IELTS/TOEFL score. Once you have these scores, you will become eligible to apply for admission abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?