12th April 2019, 10:53 AM
Nishima sahu

Does experience required to apply for Nursing job in Government sector?

Hello everyone, I want to get Nursing job in Government sector. I have already completed my BSc in Nursing course. I would like to know that is experience really required for getting job in Government sector?

14th April 2019, 04:20 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for Nursing job in Government sector?

No it is not mandatory to have experience for getting job in government sector.
Lots of vacancies releases every year for recruiting freshers for nursing jobs in various government departments.
So apply for them. Perform well in their entrance examinations and you will be recruited in some good government organisation and that too without any experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?