14th July 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

How will I apply for Central government Railway nursing job after completing GNM Nursing course in private TNC and INC approved institutes with 5 years of experience?

I was finished GNM NURSING course in private TNC and INC approved instituate in 2009. i had 5 years experience. How will apply for central govt jobs, in all departments, especially railway nursing. please send answer to my Email id. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  2. What is the eligibility of B.SC nursing for GNM student?
  3. What are the job opportunities in Indian Army Nursing for FNM Females
  4. How can I get a job in Indian Army after finishing GNM nursing? I have 2 years experience -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join in military nursing after completing GNM? What is the procedure?
  6. How to get Jobs in Railways being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 2 years of Work Experience?
  7. How can I apply for government job in Tamilnadu after completing BSc nursing?
  8. How to apply for Central Government Nursing jobs after B.Sc in nursing with 3 years of experience and tips to prepare for written exam?
  9. How can I get Government Nursing job? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  10. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  11. Can I get scholarship for doing M.Sc Nursing in Uttar Pradesh?
  12. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in India for a Nepali who has completed Bachelor's in Nursing?
  13. How to apply for Government jobs after completing GNM course 6 years back and having 5 years of work experience?
  14. How to apply for a government college seat for M.Sc Nursing in Karnataka?
  15. Age limit for SC candidate to apply for government nursing job? How to apply for it?
  16. Can I apply for government job in Karnataka after passing nursing course?
  17. What is the scope of GNM? Difference between GNM and BSc Nursing?
  18. Is work experience necessary to study M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) 4th year student?
15th June 2016, 06:10 PM
january2016

Default Re: How will I apply for Central government Railway nursing job after completing GNM Nursing course in private TNC and INC approved institutes with 5 years of experience?

No matter what course you did in your previous time. One thing maters is your industrial experience.

Now, it also don't matter that you had your experience in private or government firm.
Following point are considered or you can say, it matters most while opting for the government organization:

1. Minimum as well as the maximum age to apply for any government entrance exam.
2 Your qualification.
3.Your degree.

If these three points matches with any of the government job description then you can apply for the same.
28th November 2020, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How will I apply for Central government Railway nursing job after completing GNM Nursing course in private TNC and INC approved institutes with 5 years of experience?

How to apply a job in railway hospital after completing gnm nursing course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?