7th December 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Courses to change the job from government sector to private sector? I have work experience of 5 years in distribution company.

I want to know the courses which will be useful for me to change over my job in govt. and in private also. Me having work experience of five years in distribution company supply branching.

Related Questions:
  1. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  2. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  3. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  4. How to get travel and tourism jobs in the government sector if I have work experience in private?
  5. Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job?
  6. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  8. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  9. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience?
  10. Does correspondence MBA hold any value in Private Sector Jobs? Is it valuable only with work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job vacancies in government sector for Physically Handicap Person?
  12. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  13. Is it possible to get a job in government sector if I have experience in private sector as data entry operator?
  14. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  15. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience or Bank PO job?
  16. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  17. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  18. How may I find a government job after completing MSW and gaining work experience with a private NGO?
9th December 2015, 02:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses to change the job from government sector to private sector? I have work experience of 5 years in distribution company.

There is no such course which will enable you to jump from a government to a private sector, however, you can opt for various examinations to get placed in government sectors such as UPSC, NDA, SSC, etc. moreover, if there is a vacancy in any government sector you can very much opt for it and would be very much benefited as you have a whole 5 years of work experience too.

However, on the other hand if you opt for private sector jobs, you will have to look for vacancies in various private sectors and can very much apply for provided you do fulfill the basic eligibility requirement for that organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?