29th September 2015, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job in government sector if I have experience in private sector as data entry operator?

I want job in govt. sector please .what is available job in govt. sector. but my age is 32 .category general. Is it possible to get a job in government sector if I have experience in private sector as data entry operator? Can someone please answer me on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change the position from Data Entry Operator to assistant engineer in government sector?
  2. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  3. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  4. How to get a Job in Private sector Banks after completion of B.Sc Computers?
  5. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  6. How to get a job in finance sector? I have done MBA in finance sector
  7. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  9. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  10. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  11. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  12. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  13. Jobs in government sector or PSU after Diploma (Passed in 2004) in Electrical stream and work experience in private sector?
  14. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  16. Why plastic processing industry is fully privatized sector?
  17. Changing job from Back Office to F&A or Banking sector?
  18. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
30th September 2015, 05:48 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in government sector if I have experience in private sector as data entry operator?

It is actually not clear from your post that in which sector you are interested to join. You have mentioned that you have experience in private sector as a data entry operator. If you wish to get a job as a data entry operator in any govt. department, then I am sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for the same. That is because, in most cases the age limit extends till 32. Age relaxation is available only for those who belong to the reserved category. You have mentioned in your post that you belong to the general category, so such option is no longer avaible for you. Further you have not mentioned your qualification, so its difficult to suggest you other job opportunities.

Thank you
28th June 2018, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in government sector if I have experience in private sector as data entry operator?

I am a 41 years old IT professional having around 17 years of experience in the field. I am having a B.Com degree and a PGDBA in Finance through correspondence from Symbiosis. Is there a way I can switch to a teaching job in either Govt or Private institution. Please suggest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?