26th November 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Does IIMC offer UG course in Journalism and Mass Communication? What is the criteria for it?

Does iimc offers undergraduate degree curses in journalism and mass com? If yes what are the criteria and ways of getting into the institution.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist?
  2. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  3. Can I become a journalist after completing B.E CSE?
  4. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  5. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  6. Date of entrance exam 2015 for Mass Communication course at IIMC -- [New]
  7. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  8. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  9. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  11. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  12. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  13. What I have to study for IIMC's PG Diploma in Mass Communication Entrance test?
  14. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  15. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  16. Names of the entrance exams which are for masters in media management?
  17. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
28th December 2011, 06:36 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IIMC offer UG course in Journalism and Mass Communication? What is the criteria for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Does iimc offers undergraduate degree curses in journalism and mass com? If yes what are the criteria and ways of getting into the institution.
The Indian Institute of Mass Communication do not offer undergraduate courses.
The institute offers Post Graduate Diploma Course in Journalism as well as in Advertising and Public Relation.

For further information, you may refer to the official website of the Institute.
The Indian Institute of Mass Communication
11th February 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does IIMC offer UG course in Journalism and Mass Communication? What is the criteria for it?

does iimc offer ug course in journalism
11th October 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Does IIMC offer UG course in Journalism and Mass Communication? What is the criteria for it?
30th November 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any online coaching classes to prepare for journalism entrance test?I hold UG degree in engineering. Can't I directly join PG in jouranlism?
1st April 2018, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any UG course in journalism & mass communication offered by JNU DELHI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?