16th January 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Does ISRO offer any graduate program? What are those courses?

Do ISRO offer any graduate program? If yes, what are those courses? Do they conduct any entrance exam for it? What will be the exam patter and how to prepare for it after 12th?

20th January 2018, 08:34 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Does ISRO offer any graduate program? What are those courses?

Yes, ISRO offers undergraduate program in space technology under the ambit of Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology. Following courses are offered by IIST :

- B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering

- B.tech in Avionics

- B.tech + M.tech (Dual Degree) in Aerospace Engineering

- You have to complete your senior secondary in science stream i.e Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as major subjects from recognised board.

- Admission to IIST will depend on your rank in JEE (Joint Entrance Examination)(Advanced)

- For JEE you must have a good hold on the major subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Read NCERTs first followed by mock test and previous year papers to understand the syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?