15th January 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

What's the admission criteria for ISRO? List of courses required for the same? I'm studying in 11th std

I am studying in 11th standard and have a dream to join isro . For that what courses i will have to do. godd colleges situated for the courses and whether isro has a separate college for giving the courses.?

12th August 2012, 03:37 PM
ad55

Default Re: What's the admission criteria for ISRO? List of courses required for the same? I'm studying in 11th std

To get admission in ISRO you will have to appear for I-SAT,in the exam only PCM questions are asked which are a bit tougher to solve then the IIT-JEE level questions,yes isro has its own college in south INDIA
23rd November 2012, 01:33 PM
shreyas ramachandra

Default Re: What's the admission criteria for ISRO? List of courses required for the same? I'm studying in 11th std

after completing I-SAT exam what should i do?
19th April 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

how can i get chance in isro after finishing plus two
19th July 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to do some courses after 11
20th July 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

how to join isro after 12th standard?
study materials for isro?
22nd July 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i compleat my b.sc(Pcm) with 80% ,what can i do to join ISRO
9th November 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

what plan should i make to join ISRO after 10th? which field should i use? do i need to have a course of IIT?
20th November 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

After passing 2 what would i do to become a sientist in ISRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?