7th May 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Does JNU Delhi offer the MSW course? How to get admission into the course and what is the eligibility criteria?

I'm pursuing my graduation in Economic Hons and after my graduation I want to do masters in social work. Is there MSW course in JNU,Delhi? How to get admission and what is the criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  4. Best colleges in India that offer MSW courses? What is the admission procedure and criteria?
  5. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in JNU, Delhi to study M.A.(History) for Graduation Part-III candidate?
  7. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Does JNU offer PhD in Biotechnology course? Admission procedure and eligibility to study?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MSW course? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to get admission to M.Sc in Mathematics in JNU?
  12. Date of admission at distance MSW course in any university of Delhi?
  13. Admission procedure and eligibility to study M.Com in JNU for B.Com graduate of Delhi University?
  14. What is the joining time of MSW course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. In depth details of MCJ and MSW in JNU and JMI?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  17. Is there MSW in JNU?
  18. How to take admission in JNU Delhi in M.A with History? What is the criteria for admission? I am doing Graduation Part III in Dhanbad with History
25th July 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does JNU Delhi offer the MSW course? How to get admission into the course and what is the eligibility criteria?

am doing human devlopment hons in Calcutta university can i do MSW from Delhi university?
15th August 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does JNU Delhi offer the MSW course? How to get admission into the course and what is the eligibility criteria?

i have done my graduation with economics. can i eligible to doing msw and what is the procedure of addmition in msw
22nd August 2011, 10:56 PM
Er.MAHENDRA

[QUOTE=Unregistered;606631]I'm pursuing my graduation in Economic Hons and after my graduation I want to do masters in social work. Is there MSW course in JNU,Delhi? How to get admission and what is the criteria?and how to make my career in the sectar
1st October 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

JNU does not offer the course MSW. You must try in Delhi school of Social work. 50% marks required in graduation and written test must be qualified by you to take admission.
12th December 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i wish to join in JNU for mphil in physics. is there the course?
21st February 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

number of seats in bsc maths for obc category.
17th March 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

is there course for msw?
23rd March 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i'm pursuing my graduation and nw i wish to do masters in social ro
24th August 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, first of all warm greetings to you all. I am graduated this year from Nagaland University and want to persue my higher studies in MSw since JNU is one of the best university in our country as well as in the world therefore, am very much please to study in this university so this are some of my queries i wanted to know. 1. Addmission and fees structure. 2. Percentage of marks and in what subject it has to be. 3. In what subject mostly give special preference. 4. Is there any reservation as well as any consideration in fees and marks for ST students. Looking forward for your kind gesture and reply. Thank you.
25th June 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, first of all warm greetings to you all. I am graduated this year from Nagaland University and want to persue my higher studies in MSw since JNU is one of the best university in our country as well as in the world therefore, am very much please to study in this university so this are some of my queries i wanted to know. 1. Addmission and fees structure. 2. Percentage of marks and in what subject it has to be. 3. In what subject mostly give special preference. 4. Is there any reservation as well as any consideration in fees and marks for ST students. Looking forward for your kind gesture and reply. Thank you.
8th January 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I am an HR professional and want to study MSW. Can anyone please tell me d best university to pursue the same through correspondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?