10th June 2018, 11:21 AM
Sonu Mevada

Does L&T Surat offer summer internship to Civil Engineering students?

I am a second year student enrolled in B.Tech Civil Engineering, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar. I just wanted to know if L& T, Surat offers summer Internship for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies for civil engineering in Surat?
  2. List of institutions offering Summer Internship program for 3rd year engineering student?
  3. Companies in Surat offering internship during summer holidays?
  4. Construction companies in delhi or gurgaon that offer summer internship to civil engineering students?
  5. How to apply for Summer Internship at L&T, Surat - Hazira?
  6. L&T Surat offers summer internship or not?
  7. Which companies offer internship to B.Tech in Civil Engineering students? How can I apply for Internship program?
  8. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)?
  9. Paid Summer Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year student in Bangalore?
  10. Which Companies in India provides Summer Internship for 3rd year Civil Engineering students? How can I apply for the same?
  11. List of institutes offering Internship during summer vacations for Civil students?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Internship for Civil students in Vizag?
  13. What are the companies which provides Summer training and internship for civil engineering students?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Kanpur for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) fresher?
  15. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply for Summer Internship in L&T, Surat being a Mechanical 2nd year student?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Pilot Training to 12th student in India? How to apply?
26th November 2022, 07:20 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does L&T Surat offer summer internship to Civil Engineering students?

The undergraduate student of civil, mechanical, electrical, electronic streams are eligible to apply for the internship .

The company officials hire students by conducting in campus drive at various colleges.
At first , the company conducts group discussion for about an hour.
On the basis of that , the candidate are then shortlisted for next level.
After that there is an interview round of around 15 to 20 minutes .
The questions are on technical stuff and related to the job role.
The selected students are also offered good stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?