6th January 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

List of Government affiliated colleges offering Pilot Training to 12th student in India? How to apply?

Friends,
I want to know the list of top Government institutes giving Pilot Training in India? Since I am presently studying in class 12th, so what should I do to apply for Pilot Training in Government institutes?

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed Government affiliated colleges offering Mining Diploma course in India
  2. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  3. List of top 5 colleges for Pilot Training in India? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  5. List of companies offering Training to Aeronautical student in India? How to apply?
  6. Pilot training in India after B.Tech (IT)? Jobs as a Pilot?
  7. List of Government affiliated colleges offering B.Ed course in Kolkata?
  8. Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?
  9. Details of government Pilot training colleges and job opportunities then after?
  10. List of best colleges in India to do Commercial Pilot training?
  11. Is there any free or sponsored seat available for poor student to join Pilot training course? Is there any bank which can pay the whole loan?
  12. What is the name of government pilot training centre in Gujarat?
  13. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in India?
  14. List of government colleges offering MBBS course in India?
  15. Top Colleges offering Pilot Training course? What will be the fees for this?
  16. List of top 15 engineerinng colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/M.E in Electronics affiliated to Anna University with government fee?
  17. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of Government affiliated colleges with fee expenses offering MCA course in Pune?
29th January 2017, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Government affiliated colleges offering Pilot Training to 12th student in India? How to apply?

I want to know the list of top Government institutes giving Pilot Training in India? Since I am presently studying in class 12th, so what should I do to apply for Pilot Training in Government institutes? & I want to pilot training details.
9th March 2017, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Government affiliated colleges offering Pilot Training to 12th student in India? How to apply?

I want to know the list of top government institutes giving pilot training in India?since I m in 12 class and I want to know apply for the government institute in india
7th June 2017, 08:46 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To become a pilot, you need to join in flying schools. For joining you need to fulfil the mentioned criteria.

Eligibility criteria:
- The eligibility to become a pilot is only 10+2 in physics, chemistry and maths as their main subjects and the percentage you need is 50%.
- You need to physically fit, should not have any diseases and the eye sight should be very clear.
- You also need to get healthy and fitness certificate given by DGCA (for the test details check their official website).
- There is no upper age limit (based on some private air lines it is 34) for getting license and the minimum age limit is 16 years.
- The height will vary based on airline companies (5.4", 5.2", 6.3", etc) and the weight should be proportional to height.

After fulfilling the criteria you need to attend the test conducted by the flying schools and join for training.
The fee structure for the training including license is around INR 20-25 Lakhs. Some banks provide loan upto 50%.
After the completion of training you need to attend the test based on your performance you'll be given license (SPL, PPL, CPL, ATPL) and based on license you'll be recruited by air line companies as trainee.

Some of the flying schools are mentioned below:
- Madhya Pradesh flying club, Madhya Pradesh.
- Indira Gandhi rashtriya uran Akademi, Uttar Pradesh.
- Flying training institute, Behala, Calcutta.
- Government aviation training institute, Bhubaneswar.
- Karnal aviation club, karnal, Haryana.
- Government flying club, aerodrome, Lucknow.
- School of aviation science and technology, New Delhi.
- State civil aviation, up govt flying training centre Kanpur and Varanasi.
- Rajasthan state flying school, Jaipur.
- Govt flying training school Jakkur aerodrome, Bangalore.
- Andhra Pradesh flying club, Hyderabad.
- Assam flying club, Guwahati.
- Bihar flying institute, civil aerodrome, Patna, Bihar.
7th June 2017, 02:21 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To become a pilot, you need to join in flying schools. The eligibility to become a pilot is only 10+2 in physics, chemistry and maths as their main subjects and the percentage you need is 50%.
You need to physically fit, should not have any diseases and the eye sight should be very clear. You also need to get healthy and fitness certificate given by DGCA (for the test details check their official website).
For joining in flying schools you need to attend the entrance test conducted by the flying schools of India. After clearing the exam you can join in any flying schools.

Some of the flying schools are mentioned below:
- Madhya Pradesh flying club.
- Indira Gandhi rashtriya uran Akademi, Uttar Pradesh.
- Flying training institute, Behala, Calcutta.
- Government aviation training institute, Bhubaneswar.
- Karnal aviation club, karnal, Haryana.
- Government flying club, aerodrome, Lucknow.
- School of aviation science and technology, New Delhi.
- State civil aviation, up govt flying training centre Kanpur and Varanasi.
- Rajasthan state flying school, Jaipur.
- Govt flying training school Jakkur aerodrome, Bangalore.
- Andhra Pradesh flying club, Hyderabad.
- Assam flying club, Guwahati.
- Bihar flying institute, civil aerodrome, Patna, Bihar.
11th November 2022, 10:33 PM
Mythreyi1990

List of colleges

School of aviation science and technology

Assam flying club

Bihar flying institute

Andhra Pradesh flying club

Rajasthan state flying school

Government flying training school

State civil aviation

Indira Ghandi university of academy

Madyapradesh flying club
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?