7th January 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

L&T Surat offers summer internship or not?

Hello,

I am a second year student enrolled in
B.Tech Mechanical engineering ,IIT Kanpur.
I just wanted to know if L& T
surat offers summer internship for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?
  2. List of institutions offering Summer Internship program for 3rd year engineering student?
  3. Details about different firms offering summer internship offers?
  4. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  5. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  6. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  7. When companies like Infosys, IBM and HCL offers Summer Internship?
  8. How can I apply for Summer Internship cum Training programme in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech ECE 2nd year at NIT-Surat?
  9. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  10. Companies which offers Summer Internship to MBA(Finance) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  11. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  12. Summer internship and offers for doing final project in semi conducter in industry? Any jobs related to my VLSI discipline?
  13. Which are the companies for civil engineering in Surat?
  14. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  15. Best companies or colleges for internship in Computer engineering?
  16. Names of the companies offering summer internship training for civil engineering in UP?
  17. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details about Summer internship at BHEL?
11th January 2018, 11:49 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: L&T Surat offers summer internship or not?

Yes, you can apply for internship in L&T, Surat being a mechanical engineering student. You can contact the training and placement cell of your college regarding the internship. They will talk with the HR department of L&T and manage you the permission for internship.

Address: NH 6, Hazira, Mora, Surat, Gujarat 394270, ph - 1800 209 4545
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?