26th May 2019, 01:41 PM
Sancheeta Gaikwad

Does Lovely Professional University offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science course?

Good Morning, I'm Sancheeta Gaikwad and I'm in 12th Science with Biology. I want to know that does Lovely Professional University offers Bachelor of Veterinary Science course to students or not? If yes, then what is the admission criteria and application procedure?

31st May 2019, 11:46 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Lovely Professional University offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science course?

No, LPU (Lovely Professional University) does not offer degree course in Veterinary Science and hence no question regarding the same course is valid.

For details regarding different courses offered by LPU along with its admission criteria and procedure, you can refer to the link https://nest.lpu.in/main.aspx.

31st May 2019, 07:56 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does Lovely Professional University offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science course?

No, Lovely Professional University does not offer degree course in Veterinary Science so no question regarding the admission criteria for the same course is not valid.

For more details regarding LPU academics, you can refer to the link www.lpu.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?