14th December 2011, 12:38 PM
Mili88mili

Does Mathematics necessary in 10+2 for entrance exam for B-Pharmacy?

Is mathmatics is necesary in 10+2 for bpharma entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Is Maths compulsory for 1st year B.Pharm?
  2. Is it beneficial for me to get into Pharmacy sector?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy without any entrance exam and without studying Physics in Higher Secondary?
  4. GBTU SEE Entrance Exam Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Gujarat Technological University B. Pharmacy Sem I Elementary (Remedial) Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy after completing D.Pharmacy?
  7. Does Mathematics necessary in 10+2 for entrance exam for B-Pharmacy?
  8. How to do B.Pharm after doing BSc chemistry and D pharm
  9. How can I get admission in B.Pharma course? I have passed 12th with good marks in PCB
  10. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  11. PTU-B.Pharmacy 1st Semester-Remedial Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study M.Pharmacy in USA?
  14. How much will be my rank in Manipal Entrance Test after scoring 102/240 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. B.Pharmacy or Medical Entrance Exams? is B.Pharmacy a good option after 12th? what are some best colleges for B.Pharmacy?
  16. The Tamilnadu Dr M G R Medical University Bachelor of Pharmacy 1st year Mathematics including Biostatistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. IELTS or GPAT, which is more convenient?
  18. M.Sc in Mathematics from Pune University after B.Sc in Mathematics? -- [New]
14th December 2011, 02:29 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does Mathematics necessary in 10+2 for entrance exam for B-Pharmacy?

Dear pal,
B.pharm is a three year course where the aspirant will be dealing with the study of the medicines and manufacture of them. It is a interesting course where specification regarding the composition are dealt.
The subjects which the aspirant need to know includes biology, chemistry and physics. You will be studying more of chemistry concepts.
Entrance exam is conducted for admitting the aspirant to the course. The syllabus for the exam includes aptitude, chemistry and biology mostly +1 and +2 syllabus are included in the exam.
After the completion of the course you can do M.pharm or you can apply for MBBS also.
14th December 2011, 02:51 PM
Sanwariya

Default Re: Does Mathematics necessary in 10+2 for entrance exam for B-Pharmacy?

Hi!!

To give B-pharma entrance exam, you need to have :

- Prospective candidates should pass their H.S.C. / (10+2) (Science) with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or mathematics.

- Candidates can also apply for direct admission to 2nd year B. Pharm course if they posses a diploma in pharmacy with at least 60% mark.

Therefore, Mathematics is not necessary . you can have biology as your subject instead of Mathematics.

Regards,
14th December 2011, 03:16 PM
ashutosh tanwar

no, out of biology or maths you should have one subject to give the enterance exam of pharmacy.
14th December 2011, 04:47 PM
smtkmr52

Wink Re: Does Mathematics necessary in 10+2 for entrance exam for B-Pharmacy?

yes, if you want to be a good and a proffesional engineer
14th December 2011, 06:34 PM
gamit naitik

Maths use everwhere now days,and it is also vital important in many entrance exams...so,prepare maths it is easy and interesting.
14th December 2011, 07:45 PM
nikeetaa muthiyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mili88mili View Post
Is mathmatics is necesary in 10+2 for bpharma entrance exam
Hello friend,
For giving entrance exam of B.pharm mathematics is not required.
You can choose biology to appear for exam.
The entrance exam is based on chemistry,biology and aptitude test.

Best of luck !!!
14th December 2011, 08:25 PM
dev99

mathematics is not that necessary for B.pharma as you can take biology as a subject instead of mathematics.
15th December 2011, 05:14 PM
abhisek.sonu

hello

Dear pal,
B.pharm is a three year course where the aspirant will be dealing with the study of the medicines and manufacture of them. It is a interesting course where specification regarding the composition are dealt.
The subjects which the aspirant need to know includes biology, chemistry and physics. You will be studying more of chemistry concepts.
Entrance exam is conducted for admitting the aspirant to the course. The syllabus for the exam includes aptitude, chemistry and biology mostly +1 and +2 syllabus are included in the exam.
After the completion of the course you can do M.pharm or you can apply for MBBS also
3rd June 2014, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Mathematics necessary in 10 2 for entrance exam for B-Pharmacy?

i got only 41 marks in physics and chemistry but goor marks in english hindi sociology and biology .i m good i
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?