10th June 2011, 03:18 PM
harikalusuma

Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?

sir,
i have completed my b.pharmacy this year.but i did not qualify in gpat exam. can i do mba or mba in pharmacy without qualifiying in gpat exam. pls tell me what are the entrance exam for mba or mba in pharmacy.and tell me what are colleges in andhra pradesh for m.b.a

Related Questions:
  1. Is mba and mba in pharmacy same?
  2. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  3. Entrance exams for MBA in pharmacy? Colleges for MBA in Pharmacy?
  4. If I pass out from B.Pharmacy then should I go general MBA or Pharma MBA? Which entrance tests should I answer if I need to do Pharma MBA? List of colleges offering the course?
  5. Is mba a good option after pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path?
  7. Will I be able to teach BBA/MBA students if I do MBA and Ph.D in MBA subject after completing B.Pharmacy graduation course?
  8. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  9. Pharma mba or General MBA, what's better after pharmacy?
  10. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MBA course in other countries?
  11. How to study B.Pharmacy after completion of MBA? -- [New]
  12. Which is a better option between General MBA and MBA in Pharmaceuticals? List of good MBA colleges that provide good placements?
  13. List of entrance exams for M.pharmacy and MBA in pharmaceuticals?
  14. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  15. When will MBA entrance exam start? Which is the best MBA college in India except IIM's? Date of all the MBA entrance exams and their names?
  16. Admission in MBA at Ahmadabad without any entrance exam?
  17. Is it possible to do MBA in HR after completion of diploma in EEE?
  18. What type of MBA courses provide better scope after Pharmacy? Which colleges are the best for MBA course in India? Is MBA a good option after Pharmacy?

6th July 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?

i am gpat qualified amd want to know about masters programme

19th July 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?

hi cn u jst tel entrance xam for mba in pharmacy n gv colleges for mba in pharm in mumbai

23rd July 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

when is the entrance exam for MBA in pharmacy?

5th September 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

when is the entrance exam for MBA in pharmacy?

23rd November 2011, 12:35 AM
deevanshusaxena

TO All above,
You all can try for MBA-PHARMA in NIMS and in NIPER-chandigard.
Bur dont go "any" MBA - PHARMA . Many of my seniors have done MBA-pharma but almost all land Up in marketing- thats you can do well after your B.pharma also, so why waste money in MBA-Pharma. To my knowlege these two are the best institute for MBA-Pharma where your career is secure.
There is a seperate own exam for NIMS and for NIPER you need to top in GATE.
If you cant get through this try for general MBA from a elite institute otherwise take experince and prep for MAT exam side by side.
Feel to mail me at [email protected]. May i can help you further.

15th February 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i have completed b.pharmacy ,is that neccessary to write gpat to get entrance in general mba, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz answer,thx

16th February 2012, 01:33 PM
nikitanikul@21@

Quote:
Originally Posted by harikalusuma View Post
sir,
i have completed my b.pharmacy this year.but i did not qualify in gpat exam. can i do mba or mba in pharmacy without qualifiying in gpat exam. pls tell me what are the entrance exam for mba or mba in pharmacy.and tell me what are colleges in andhra pradesh for m.b.a
HI, TOP MBA COLLAGE IN ANDHRA PRADESH ARE
Avanthi Institute of Engineering and Technology

Bhoj Reddy Engineering College for Women

CVR College of Engineering

CVSR College of Engineering

Chadalawada Ramanamma Engineering College

Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology

Sir CR Reddy College of Engineering

Annamacharya Institute of Technology and Sciences

Anurag Engineering College

Audhishankara College of Engineering and Technology

for entrance you have to know all coolages norm and specify that which collage you would like to select than entrace can decide.

5th March 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

what scope in dr of pharmacy in future plz give me ansssss

25th March 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my bpharma and i want to go for mpharma so pls tell me about mpharma colleges in up and ut

21st June 2012, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I have complete bca back year.Can i do any cource like mba pharm or any

21st March 2014, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I want to do pharma mba in niper not qualifying in gpat any exam is there and net is eligeble to write the niper jee?

31st March 2014, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed my b.pharmacy this year.but i did not qualify in gpat exam. can i do mba or mba in pharmacy without qualifiying in gpat exam. pls tell me what are the entrance exam for mba or mba in pharmacy.and m from maharashtra for m.b.a

3rd April 2014, 10:14 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

GPAT is not the only Entrance Exam in order to get admission for MBA course. There are so many Entrance Exams in India that will give admission for MBA course.

Some of them will be
CAT
MAT
SNAP
XAT etc.

In addition, there are some state level Entrance Exams to get admission for MBA course like
ICET
TANCET

Here is the eligibility criteria required for the candidates to get admission for MBA course.

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream with a minimum of 50% of marks.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

You don't need to worry that you have not qualified in GPAT Exam. You can opt for any of other Entrance Exams and crack it.

B-Schools and IIMs are the top institutions to join MBA course.

I suggest you to apply for MAT Entrance Exam which is being conducted 4 times in a year.

Wish you all the best.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?