2nd August 2022, 02:18 PM
Sneha Paramasivam

Does MNC's accept distance education with a relevant work experience?

I have done my under graduation in regular mode with 85%.Then I got Selected in MNC company.Now I am Planning to do MBA in distance or Online mode,
Which one will help for my career?Does MNC'S accept distance education with a relevant work experience?

5th August 2022, 01:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does MNC's accept distance education with a relevant work experience?

°°° Of course, the degrees earned through distance education is valid for jobs in Multinational companies until and unless the degree is pursued from a recognised university or Institute of India or foreign.
You have good percentage and work experience hence there will be no problem for you to get job in multinational companies with distance education certificate if you have the required skills.
6th August 2022, 01:15 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does MNC's accept distance education with a relevant work experience?

Yes. Despite having earned a degree through distance education, students are still qualified to apply for jobs in MNCs.But they must have the required skill for the applied position to get qualified for the job in MNC.
6th August 2022, 01:55 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. Students who completed their education through distance learning are still eligible to seek jobs with MNCs.
To be qualified for a job at an MNC, they must possess the necessary skills for the position they are applying for.
6th August 2022, 08:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Does MNC's accept distance education with a relevant work experience?

Yes, the candidates are eligible to apply for job opportunities in MNCs even though they have completed their degree in Distance Education. Most of the MNC companies requires 60% or above in 12th and graduation. Your graduation marks qualify for eligibility. Few of them even entertain 55% at least for 12th percentile.
6th August 2022, 11:05 PM
Msdhoni02

1. Yes, the degrees earned through distance education are valid for jobs in MNCs.

2. Candidate must have minimum 60% marks in 10th standard.

3. Candidate must have minimum 60% marks in 12th standard.

4. Candidate must have minimum 60% marks in graduation.

5. No backlog will be allowed during the study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?