14th March 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to work in MNC company after completing my degree in distance education?

i have completed my degree in distance education , am i eligible to work in mnc company ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is a Candidate Eligible for Group 2 Exam after completing degree in Distance Education?
  2. Is distance education invalid in MNC companies? Which is better between B.Tech and MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is MS/M.Tech distance education degree is eligible to get Asst.Prof/Lecturer in engg college?
  4. In which MNC am I eligible to work? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for distance B.Ed course after completing B.Com degree with 44%?
  6. Am I eligible to get Software Job in MNCs or non MNCs after completion of Degree course in Distance Learning?
  7. Am I eligible for CAT after completing degree through distance education with 65%
  8. Which distance or part time degree can I do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  9. Is distance course not accepted by MNC's? What should I choose between regular MCA and B.Tech after completion of BCA?
  10. Are candidates with distance education degree eligible for UPSC examinations?
  11. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  12. Can I be eligible to apply for IAS or IPS after completing degree in distance education
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Group 2 exam along with my distance learning degree program?
  14. Is distance degree valid for applying NET exam? What is the minimum eligibility criteria for it?
  15. Am I eligible to study company secretary course after completing degree in distance mode and MBA in regular
  16. Can I get a job in MNC after completing BCA distance education course?
  17. Does it really matter to have good CGPA for getting job in private MNC companies?
  18. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
17th June 2012, 08:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to work in MNC company after completing my degree in distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my degree in distance education , am i eligible to work in mnc company ?
Candidate who have completed their Degree program through distance mode from any of the recognized University are eligible to apply for a Job in any reputed organization including Multi National Company. Recognized University means that the University from whom one has obtained a Degree through distance mode is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and Distance Education Council [DEC].

As far as the selection process is concerned, it entirely depends upon the academic qualification as well as the skill possessed by the Individual and the the norms set by the appointing authority personals.
18th June 2012, 12:58 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to work in MNC company after completing my degree in distance education?

Irrespective of the mode of Education either regular or distance, you are eligible to apply for jobs in MNCs.

Because, most of the distance colleges also approved by UGC and AICTE.

As you have completed degree course, you are eligible to get jobs in MNCs.

But, it is not so easy to get a job in MNC.

Here is the eligibility criteria to attend for the recruitment drives of various MNCs.

You should have secured minimum of 60% of marks through out your career in all academic levels.
The academic gap should not be more than 2 years.
The minimum percentage of marks will be little higher for some companies.

Many of the companies will follow the selection procedure of
-Written Exam
-Technical round
-HR round

If they want to screen more candidates, then they conduct the following rounds also
-JAM
-Group Discussion

Don't attend for the recruitment drive without having proper preparation.

Because once you attend for the campus driver or walk in and did not get job then again you are not allowed to apply for job in that company for 3 months or 6 months as per company policy.

Wish you all the best.
14th August 2012, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

I completed bsc maths with 58%. Am i eligible for any mnc recruitment
26th December 2012, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my degree in distance with out intermediate can i eligible for group 2 exams
11th June 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in BSc micro what should i do after that i m currently working with Wipro is there any course so that i can do that
23rd December 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my age is 32 and now I started the course of mca through ignou. Sir pls tell me after 4 yrs, will there be opportunity for working in mnc company
15th January 2014, 01:26 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Yes. The candidates are eligible to apply for job opportunities in MNCs even though they have completed their degree in Distance Education.

Now a days, what the companies are looking for is the knowledge and skills among the candidates.

But of course, completion of degree is also mandatory.

You did not mention the specific course that you have completed at Degree level.

If you have completed your Degree in Engineering, then I suggest you to apply for various MNCs like
TCS
Infosys
Microsoft
Oracle
Google
Accenture
Syntel etc.

In contrast to that if you have completed your Degree in B.Sc or any other 3 year Graduation program, then I suggest you to opt for higher studies in the sense post graduation.

Some of the PG courses that you can join are
MCA
M.Sc
MBA etc.

If you make your entry into MNCs at fresher level itself, there will be so many advantages for you.

-You will get good salary.
-You will become Team Lead in 3-4 years.
-You will be given onsite job opportunities.
-If you want to change company also, your profile will easily be considered for job opportunity.

The work culture of MNCs will be so much encouraging and joyful. You can gain the knowledge and you can enjoy a lot.

So, don't miss opportunity of making entry into MNCs.

Wish you all the best.
6th September 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

As I understand from few of my friends that, most of the IT/MNC will not consider the candidate who did his/her UG/PG through distance/correspondence/online mode though it is approved by DEC/UGC.

Due to this, many of the people struggling to get the jobs..
9th September 2014, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Yes exactly, Tell me if anyone working on MNC even they have completed their degree in Distance Education. Not in regular even UG.
28th September 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I have just give interview in Tech Mahindra in Pune and successfully cleared. I submitted the appointment form to the company and next day they denied to give me offer letter just because my graduation [B.COM ] is from correspondence which I have done 10 years back. Many companies asked me this question that "My Graduation is Regular or not?"
3rd January 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

without inter degree and pg are from distance education is am I eligible to work inMnc in software any company will offer the tech lead position
26th May 2017, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA from distant learning IGNOU with 80% and now enrolling for MBA full time in Chandigarh University.
Will I be eligible for MNCs in future or because of IGNOU they will not consider me ?
12th December 2018, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 in 2008 and im going to complete my B. Com next year... I have total gap of 8 years.. Is it possible for me to get a job in mnc's
27th May 2019, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Presently i am working in MNC in contract basis, Now i have selected for core employee for same company. So, i have completed my degree and MBA is correspondence, As well i don't have not my 12th certificate, Is that they will hire for core employee in same company ?

Please suggest me ASAP.
2nd July 2019, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
I have just give interview in Tech Mahindra in Pune and successfully cleared. I submitted the appointment form to the company and next day they denied to give me offer letter just because my graduation [B.COM ] is from correspondence which I have done 10 years back. Many companies asked me this question that "My Graduation is Regular or not?"
You think you should start doing full time post graduation degree Mcom or MCA and see if they consider or not.
2nd July 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
I have completed my BCA from distant learning IGNOU with 80% and now enrolling for MBA full time in Chandigarh University.
Will I be eligible for MNCs in future or because of IGNOU they will not consider me ?
I think you should start 3 years full time post graduation that may be worked in MNC
13th January 2020, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

which companies are required pg after completing the engeering in computer science? plz suggest the name?
13th January 2020, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

which companies required pg after completing engeering with the stream of computer science? please suggest the name please?
28th January 2021, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

hello every one i did my intermidiate in distance education but I completed my graduation in regular basis only am I eligile for mnc jobs
1st September 2022, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I did my graduation from IGNOU University. Many people says I am not eligible for work in MNCs . And I also face many interviews but still i am not selected.
Tell me what I do.
15th September 2022, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi.
I am completing my degree in distance education.i am eligible or not for software job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?