5th December 2016, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which accept students without work experience for MBA?

Hello sir, I am studying BA in English and Communication Skill along with IELTS and want to study MBA in HR from abroad. List of universities which accept fresher students without work experience?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in London University after BA from Vinayak Mission University?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  3. Is it good to do an MBA after getting certain work experience? List of best colleges, B.Schools or universities in Tamilnadu?
  4. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  5. Can A Level students get into good medical universities in Pakistan?
  6. List of good universities in Singapore offering MS program? I have completed MCA with 90% marks and have two year work experience with IBM
  7. Is NIOS accepted for studies Abroad?
  8. List universities in US for doing MS under computer science field?
  9. List of good colleges for MBA in UK, Canada, Europe and South Africa which do no want any work experience from International students?
  10. Do universities in UK accept GRE marks? Which are those universities?
  11. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  12. List of B-Schools in India that does not require 50% in graduation?
  13. List of the universities which accept SAT scores?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing B.Com and MBA?
  15. Can i join B.Pharma course after completing 12th from NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of MBA colleges for a candidate who has secured 78% in CAT and having 28 months of work experience?
  17. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  18. How to get admission in London Business School?
7th December 2016, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which accept students without work experience for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying BA in English and Communication Skill along with IELTS and want to study MBA in HR from abroad. List of universities which accept fresher students without work experience?

The list of universities which accept students without work experience for MBA admission is given

University of Sydney Business School - Website Link

James Cook University - Website Link

University of Tasmania - Website Link

La Trobe University - Website Link

Bond University - Website Link

Cardiff University - Website Link

University of South Wales - Website Link

Liverpool John Moores University - Website Link

University of Aberdeen - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?