12th November 2015, 12:17 PM
Jitsingh41

MNC's don't accept distance education MCA students?

Is is correct that In India, none of the MNC's accept Distance education MCA students. Only regular students are eligible for applying to IT majors like Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Accenture, IBM, Oracle n all... Studying MCA through distance education is waste of time and money. I can say this coz i have seen many ppl opting for BPO after their MCA thru distance education ?

14th November 2015, 03:43 PM
Jitsingh41

Default Re: MNC's don't accept distance education MCA students?

No reply means its reply. If its really true experts atleast tell me wheather to do mca from vidyapeeth open university or not ?

Can anyone answer my 1 more question that is
I have done GNIIT(software engineering) from NIIT with 80% marks, am i eligible for mca or not as i have done 12th with maths also ?

Please reply my 2nd question atleast.
Thank you
18th November 2015, 06:22 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Dear Friend
When you get the job just after your graduation then sure you will want to study further like if you have done BCA then you will move towards MCA. And with the jobs most of the people are selecting distance education. And your company will see your knowledge and skills not your certificate. Because as I know that degree will come to entry level and after that only your skills will be checked.
Yes it is also right that some of the companies are not accepting your distance education degree but not all. It doesn’t mean that you are wasting your valuable time and money. The degree you have got will be the result of your hard study.

Am i eligible for MCA or not as i have done 12th with maths also?
Yes you are eligible to do the MCA if you have done 12th class with math subject and any relevant bachelor degree.

Below is the list of MCA offered Institute/University-
1. NITs
2. VIT University
3. Jaypee University
4. SRM University
5. GJUS&T University
6. Amity University
7. Rajasthan Technical University
8. Punjab Technical University
9. IGNOU University
10. SMU University
25th September 2019, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Intermediate bipc and distance degree bsc bzc and distance MCA eligible for software job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?