11th August 2011, 11:04 PM
RAKHIT

Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course?

i want to do b.ed by correspondence but with the help of valid university which has weight age and is valid like Mumbai university. does Mumbai university conduct b.ed correspondence course ? can any body help me where can i do my correspondence for b.ed from? which college? i m a pri-primary teacher by profession don't want to quit my job

4th November 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course?

age limit in b.ed or can i do b.ed through correspondense
15th November 2011, 02:36 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course?

hello sir
yes sir mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course...
you can do your B.Ed course from IGNOU also it is a valid and reputed university

thanx
19th January 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I have done BSc(IT) from Mumbai Univercity how can I do BEd
8th February 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

iam a housewife,completed 12th in commerce and i have two years expeirence in teaching ,so for my further intrest in teaching which course and where i have to apply ? i need it only mumbai address.
12th February 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I am B.com (Mumbai U with pass class (43%)) and I've teaching experince .Does Mumbai university conduct B.ed correspondence course?wherw can i do it? can I get addmisson for B.ed and wh
what is procedure for that?
17th February 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

iam a house wife i want to do b ed pls guide me
20th February 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I AM T.Y BCOM PASSED IN 2011 AN I WANT TO DO THE B.Ed COURSE PLEASE GUIDE ME
26th March 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th std and would like to do B.Ed correspondence how many years will it take, what is the age required and is it a degree course and where can I do it.
9th May 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I m BA passed in 2008 n i want to do the B.Ed course please guide me
24th June 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
Currently I am secondary teacher for maths and science subject. I am graduate from B Sc.(statistic) with first class. I do want to know about the correspondence course from mumbai university? What are the requirement for admision? Fee structure? How many years will it take to complete? Plz do reply soon.
Thanking you.
Seema R. Gupta.
28th July 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I am secondary teacher for marathi subject.I have done M.A. (marathi.Lit.).I do want to know about correspondance course from mumbai university B.Ed in marathi subject.?About fees and how many years. As well as i have done B.Ped with marathi and physical education. so it is equallent to B.Ed.pls reply.
27th August 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How Can educated housewife do B.Ed through correspondence?
15th January 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I WAS DONE MY B.COM FROM S.N.D.T UNIVERSITY PASSED WITH 43.50% AND NOW IM IN M.COM-1 I HAVE NO TEACHING EXPERIANCE I WANT TO DO PRIVATE B.ED WITH MY M.COM-2 FROM MUMBAI UNIVERSITY IS THERE ANY FOR ME.
15th January 2013, 08:25 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done BSc(IT) from Mumbai Univercity how can I do BEd

Sr. No. Name of the Course Duration
Eligibility

College/Subject

1. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed,) 1yr. Bachelor degree of any faculty Refer the list of Colleges in the Booklet i.e. Information & Academic Centre 2002-2003.

2. M.Ed 2 yrs. B.Ed. Refer the list of Colleges in the Booklet i.e. Information & Academic Centre 2002-2003.
3. B.Ed. (Physical Education) 1 yr. Bachelor Degree of any faculty Refer the list of Colleges in the Booklet i.e. Information & Academic Centre 2002-2003.
4. M.Ed. (Physical Education) 1 yr. full time, 2 yrs. full time B. Ed. (Physical Education) Refer the list of Colleges in the Booklet i.e. Information & Academic Centre 2002-2003
5. B.Ed. (Mentally Retarded) 1yr Bachelor Degree of any faculty Refer the list of Colleges in the Booklet i.e. Information & Academic Centre 2002-2003
B.Ed. (Hearing impaired) 1yr. Bachelor Degree of any faculty Hashu Advani College of special Education Mumbai-400 071.
7. M.Ed. (Hearing impaired) 1yr. B.Ed. (Deaf) or B.Ed. & Diploma in edu. Conducted by AYJNIHH, Bandra. Hashu Advani College of special Education
Mumbai-400 071.
8. Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.) 1yr. B.Ed. (Physical) Degree in any faculty & two terms for the degree Refer the Booklet i.e. Information & Academic Centre 2002-2003.
15th January 2013, 08:26 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAKHIT View Post
i want to do b.ed by correspondence but with the help of valid university which has weight age and is valid like Mumbai university. does Mumbai university conduct b.ed correspondence course ? can any body help me where can i do my correspondence for b.ed from? which college? i m a pri-primary teacher by profession don't want to quit my job

Eligibility

College/Subject

1. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed,) 1yr. Bachelor degree of any faculty Refer the list of Colleges in the Booklet i.e. Information & Academic Centre 2002-2003.

2. M.Ed 2 yrs. B.Ed. Refer the list of Colleges in the Booklet i.e. Information & Academic Centre 2002-2003.
3. B.Ed. (Physical Education) 1 yr. Bachelor Degree of any faculty Refer the list of Colleges in the Booklet i.e. Information & Academic Centre 2002-2003.
4. M.Ed. (Physical Education) 1 yr. full time, 2 yrs. full time B. Ed. (Physical Education) Refer the list of Colleges in the Booklet i.e. Information & Academic Centre 2002-2003
5. B.Ed. (Mentally Retarded) 1yr Bachelor Degree of any faculty Refer the list of Colleges in the Booklet i.e. Information & Academic Centre 2002-2003
B.Ed. (Hearing impaired) 1yr. Bachelor Degree of any faculty Hashu Advani College of special Education Mumbai-400 071.
7. M.Ed. (Hearing impaired) 1yr. B.Ed. (Deaf) or B.Ed. & Diploma in edu. Conducted by AYJNIHH, Bandra. Hashu Advani College of special Education
Mumbai-400 071.
8. Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.) 1yr. B.Ed. (Physical) Degree in any faculty & two terms for the degree Refer the Booklet i.e. Information & Academic Centre 2002-2003.
15th January 2013, 08:27 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
age limit in b.ed or can i do b.ed through correspondense

Eligibility

College/Subject

Mumbai-400 071.
15th January 2013, 08:29 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimple.simple View Post
hello sir
yes sir mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course...
you can do your B.Ed course from IGNOU also it is a valid and reputed university

thanx

Eligibility

College/Subject

Mumbai-400 071.
16th January 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a Ph.D in Chemistry. I do not have a B.Ed degree. I want to do a correspondance course in B.Ed from Mumbai University so that I can apply to teaching jobs. What is the criteria for applying to this correspondace course and how do I go about it?
25th February 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for b ed ?
12th June 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Do Mumbai University conduct B.ed correspond courses I want to do B ed. I have done B.com so whether I can do B ed corresponds??
20th June 2019, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I have done m com from Mumbai University. I want to do b Ed from Mumbai University through correspondence. What are course s and duration, eligibility and fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?