24th August 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?

I want to do Correspondence msc in chemistry from punjab university i have done my Bed from mumbai university what is process of admission ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  2. Admission procedure for MSc Chemistry in Punjab University? What about the reserve seats for AJK students?
  3. How can I do MSc 2nd year after doing MSc Chemistry 1st year from college under Punjab University
  4. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  5. Which university offers MSc Chemistry through correspondence? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Admission in m.sc. chemistry in punjab university procedure and syllabus for entrance exam
  7. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  8. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MSC correspondence course?
  9. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  11. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
  13. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana?
  14. What is the procedure for doing LLB correspondence? I want to do LLB from Punjab University
  15. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do MSc statistics correspondence in Punjab University?
  17. Is there any way to study MSc chemistry through correspondence? Universities offering the same?
  18. How to get admission for M.A English correspondence through Punjab University?
3rd September 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?

Respected sir,
Is there any center at Bhubaneswar ?
What is the course fees?
19th January 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?

if i am passed class in b.sc can i will get addmn for m.sc?
22nd August 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

kindlly tell me.about the procedure of admission in msc(chem)
23rd January 2014, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

i want to do m.sc. maths through correspondnce . what is the procedure for admission nd in which month admission ptocedure will start
23rd January 2014, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

admission procedure for m.sc. maths through correspondnce nd in which month this procedure will start
24th January 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I APPLY FOR MSC CHEMISTRY CORRESPONDENCE IN PUNJAB UNIVERSITY
3rd August 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2600843]I want to do Correspondence msc in chemistry from punjab university i have done my b.sc what is process of admission in m.sc in punjab university
16th August 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I have done my b.scf rom punjab university can i do m.sc chem in correspondence
17th April 2015, 08:28 PM
amtul khan
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my b.scf rom punjab university can i do m.sc chem in correspondence
Yes you can pursue your post graduation from distance or correspondence , No restriction to study either correspondence or regular mode..You can pursue from any punjab university and complete your PG through distance mode .. Before pursuing check top distance/correspondence universities which deals with your area of interest that is Chemistry then apply and grab the post graduation degree.
2nd May 2017, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to do M.sc (chemistry) from Punjab University in correspondence mode. Please, tell me is it possible?If possible ,then how? Now I m teaching as science teacher in private school.
28th October 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to do M.sc chemistry from any valid university of Punjab.Is it possible to do msc chemistry private/distance from valid university in Punjab.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?