1st March 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Does Mumbai university offer HSC in Urdu medium?

Does Mumbai university offers HSC in Urdu medium?
i am confused regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Which medium should I choose for my B.Ed degree? I have done my 10th in urdu medium and graduation in chemistry
  2. List of colleges along with their admission procedures for 11th and 12th with commerce stream in urdu medium?
  3. Details of the books to be referred for UPSC in Urdu Medium
  4. Eligiblity to study B.U.M.S for 12th Biology Urdu medium student of MP Madrasah Board having secured 73.4% marks?
  5. How to join LLB course from Mumbai University? I have scored 71.83% in HSC
  6. How may I get syllabus and subject books for 10th(Urdu medium)? What's the name of additional subject in 10th(Urdu medium)?
  7. Which course should I choose for became urdu teacher (government)? I have done my 12th(60%) with urdu and B.Sc(55%) with bio stream?
  8. How to do correspondence MBA in HR?
  9. Model question papers for Maths in Urdu medium?
  10. Which Urdu courses are related to TET exam? -- [New]
  11. How may I get syllabus and subject books for 10th(Urdu medium)? What's the name of additional subject in 10th(Urdu medium)?
  12. Which university is offer Ph.D in Urdu through correspondence
  13. Can I study Urdu as 2nd language if getting transfer from State Board to CBSE?
  14. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Urdu in India?
  15. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Can I study Correspondence M.A.(Political Science) through Hindi Medium in Mumbai University after completed the same from Rajasthan University?
  17. please tell me BCA college affiliated under mumbai university!!!!!!!!!! -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Where can i do Diploma in Pharmacy through distance learning?
8th March 2012, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Mumbai university offer HSC in Urdu medium?

I want know about 2012 h s c syllabus of science college please please tell of detail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?