27th July 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

How to join LLB course from Mumbai University? I have scored 71.83% in HSC

Dear Sir,

I got 71.83 % in HSC and 73.57% in B.Com from Mumbai University. A want to join in LLB course from Mumbai University.

Is it possible now to get admission from any college or direct from University?

Pl. help me.

Saiprasad Iyer.

31st August 2016, 09:52 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join LLB course from Mumbai University? I have scored 71.83% in HSC

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in LLB course in Mumbai university. The candidates have to qualify in CET examination for the admission in three year course.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university with minimum 50% and relaxation of 5% for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for admission. For more information about Mumbai university visit at www.mu.ac.in.
1st September 2016, 07:52 PM
prithvigarg

Default Re: How to join LLB course from Mumbai University? I have scored 71.83% in HSC

The minimum eligibility criteria is that you must have more than or at least 50% marks in your 12th standard board exams and your graduation course.
But in addition to this you also have to give the entrance exam to get into a law college.
The entrance exam is call CLAT which has to be cleared and on the basis of which you can get admission into a college.
16th March 2018, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

I have a atkt in business law in sy b com but feared graduation from Mumbai university. Can I clear this atkt from NOIS in goa?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?