4th May 2010, 11:24 PM

Delhi school of economices m.com admission forms, previous year papers for DSE?

can u tell me about delhi school of economices ,M.COM admission?? where can i get entrance exam form of DSE?? where can i get last five year model question for m.com entrance of DSE?? pls tell me as soon as possible..thank you.

5th May 2010, 02:00 AM
tanmaybartarya1208

Default Re: Delhi school of economices m.com admission forms, previous year papers for DSE?

The entrance exam for M.COM. is help between the end of june to 2nd week of july. The admission in this course depends upon the merit list of the examination. the notification for the availability of the forms is made public by circulars and notifications in newspaper by the university. For more information use this link http://www.du.ac.in/course_details.html?department_id=Commerce&coursen ame=M.Com.&course_id=146
No sample papers are released officially by the university.
5th May 2010, 10:28 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Delhi school of economices m.com admission forms, previous year papers for DSE?

The main courses run by the institute are :---

Master of Finance and Control (MFC)

Master of International Business (MIB)

Master of Human Resource and Organizational Development (MHROD)

Post-Graduate Diploma in International Marketing (PGDIM)

Eligibility: A candidate seeking admission to M. Com. course must have:
Passed B.Com. (Hons.) degree from University of Delhi or any other University recognized equivalent there to, with at least 50% marks, or
Passed B.Com. (Pass) or B.Com. degree from University of Delhi or any other university recognized equivalent there to, with at least 55% marks, or
Passed B.A. (Hons.) economics degree from University of Delhi or any other university recognized equivalent there to, with at least 50% marks, or
Passed B.B.S., B.B.A., B.F.I.A. and B.B.E. degree from University of Delhi any other university recognized equivalent thereto, with at least 60% marks.along with it you have to appear for the entrance examination and the marks you will score init will decide your fate for the admission into the college.. the program is of 2 yrs duration..

i wish you will be selected.. good luck and keep preparing....
byee take care for more info do write to me ...
6th May 2010, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

where can i get last five year question paper pf m.com entrance??
14th May 2010, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

tell me about the syllabus for the prepration of m.com entrance exam
18th May 2010, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

can i have the 2009 entrance exam question paper
19th May 2010, 11:00 AM
indi

tell me about the syllabus for the prepration of m.com entrance exam
30th May 2010, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

pls. can any one tell me wats the sylabus for m com entrance exam..??
13th August 2010, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

can i get previous year question paper to admission in dse
26th November 2010, 02:32 PM
AMITESH SAHA

please help us to know about the syllabus of the entrance exam of m.sc(economics) at DELHI SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS.
22nd December 2010, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the admission procedure and the syllabus of M.A. in Economics at D.U.?
4th March 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

i have past 3 year question paper for du m.com entrance. but debo na. cause amar lagbe. ami o exam debo ei year e.
14th March 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

issue of application form of m.com of delhi school of economics?
14th March 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that ... can i get admission in Delhi school of economics i am in final year of my economics honors course ....IF YES then then i want to know what is the procedure ... is there any entrance test
31st May 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

where coaching goes for entrance exam in msc in economics in delhi school of economics.
10th July 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Where can I find last five years question papers for M.A. Sociology Entrance Exam in Delhi School of Economics?
23rd July 2011, 12:13 AM
poetictragedy

where does it say that DSE offers M.Com course..?? I think it has only Economics for postgrad..
28th August 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

which site for m.com entrance paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?