11th April 2018, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Does Ravenshaw University offer BSc BEd course? Procedure to get admission?

Hello everyone, I came to know that Ravenshaw University is offering BSc BEd course. Is it true? I am planning to do this course, so I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this course. Thank you!

22nd April 2018, 01:56 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does Ravenshaw University offer BSc BEd course? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I came to know that Ravenshaw University is offering BSc BEd course. Is it true? I am planning to do this course, so I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this course. Thank you!
Yes, Ravenshaw University offer B.A/B.SC B.ED course. The intake of student for B.Ed course is 50 students per year. The duration of the course is for 4 years integrated.

Admission to the BA/B.SC B.ED course is done via online application form. The application form generally comes out in the month of June. Following are the steps for filling online application form :

- Step 1 : Registration and Deposition of application fee (Rs 500/-)

- Step 2 : Fill of online application form

- Eligibility for B.ED course : Candidate should have passed 12th with 50% minimum from recognized educational board.

- The selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of career marks (Higher Secondary onwards)

Course fee to be payed at the time of admission : Rs 50,000/- per annum.

For more details you can refer to the previous year brochure.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1496414830Admission Brochure 2017.pdf(5.45 MB, 233 views)
15th June 2019, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Ravenshaw University offer BSc BEd course? Procedure to get admission?

Is there no entrance exam for bsc bed in ravemshaw university
9th July 2019, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I have 77.83 percent in 2Sc. Can I get a seat in BSc Bed course in revenshaw university
25th August 2022, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Is there any exam to get admission into integratedBEd in Revenshaw university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?