28th July 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Which does a student doesn't continue for PG after finishing UG?

Could u please tell me what to do after finishing ug why the student does't continue pg?

29th July 2011, 03:09 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which does a student doesn't continue for PG after finishing UG?

hi...there are two very important and most real major constrainsts that decide whether an student continues to post graduation or not and they are
1.need of immediate money after the completion of graduation due to some family problems and economic condition of the family ,in this case the students tries to earn as soon as possible to supplement the family
2.the interest of the student in the eduaction and field ,in such cases even though the student can afford higher education after graduation he does not do it because he is not interested in studying more
apart from the above two main reasons there are many other major factors like peer pressure,people studying higher studies termed as nerds etc which stops the student from going to higher studies
29th July 2011, 02:32 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

after completion of under graduate you may go for post graduation. it is not true that after completion of graduation student does not continue post graduation. higher study is always preferable by the students. there are so many students try to take admission in post graduation after just completion of their graduation. few students think they will continue their post graduation after few years experience. they join in some work and after few years experience also with the saved money they just do post graduation may be MBA or any other post graduation course. few students go for post graduation course in distance mode but obviously students are interested in post graduation after their completion of graduation. may be few students does not show interest and few students does not get chance in post graduation because number of seat in post graduation is less than the number of students every year graduating.

after your graduation if you don't want to do post graduation then you may do some job or you may do some other additional courses. you may join in any private sector for which graduation degree is required. you may try for government jobs in Indian army or Indian air force, or Indian navy or Indian railway etc. you may also try for civil service examination after your graduation. you may try for teaching job in high school. you may also do some courses on computer related or any other related so that you may get job very easily. there are so many options after graduation even if you don't want to do post graduation but you have to choose your career option according to oyur interest and your performance.

best of luck.
29th July 2011, 08:15 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Depending upon situation, condition, interest and benefits, students choose their career.
If you are interested in doing post graduation after completing your under graduation then you should go for that.

Doing post graduation will give you deeper knowledge about your course and will help you to fetch a more better job and position in society.

There may be various reasons for students who does not go for any higher studies, like:
* financial or family condition,
* No interest to study further.
* Need money, so start finding jobs.
* could not qualify the entrance exam to do higher studies...etc etc...

But if you are not facing any such problems, and is very much eager to do post graduation, then you can of course do that...

Doing PG after UG is always beneficial!!
29th July 2011, 09:18 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
See, my friend after completion of graduation everyone wants to get a good job..
Some wants to get a good job after completion of graduation due to the financial problem of their family..
Some are wants to do job because they want to be self dependent..
that's why maximum number of students want to go for job after completion of UG..
There are lots of students want to gather some experience after completion of UG, then want to go for PG course..

As you want to know which course is better after completion of your UG, so I suggest you some courses..But you have not mentioned that you are from which stream.. Anyway I am giving you basic information about the PG course..
You can go for PG courses like-
M.SC
M.Tech
MBA
MCA
M.S
Now, you will go for PG course according to your stream....

All the best..
21st September 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

am completed bca in open university(distance education) now i completed actually am waiting for result, at this session shall i join mca course in regular.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?