22nd September 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Can i do MD microbiology after finishing M.Sc. and Ph.D. in same?

Hello sir/madam,

I am a student of M.sc-medical microbiology (faculty of medicine) at chennai. I wish to do MD in my future. So i want to know that is there any possibility to do MD-microbiology after finishing M.Sc and PhD in microbiology?

27th April 2017, 05:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do MD microbiology after finishing M.Sc. and Ph.D. in same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/madam,

I am a student of M.sc-medical microbiology (faculty of medicine) at chennai. I wish to do MD in my future. So i want to know that is there any possibility to do MD-microbiology after finishing M.Sc and PhD in microbiology?

Sorry, you are not eligible to do MD Microbiology after finishing M.Sc and PhD in the same. Those candidates who have completed MBBS and permanent registration from the Medical Council of India (MCI) or any State Medical Council after completion of compulsory rotating internship and candidates those who have secured qualifying percentile for the NEET are eligible for MD Microbiology. Therefore, you are not eligible for MD Microbiology after completion of M.Sc in the same. The Doctor of Medicine in Microbiology is a three year post graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?