24th July 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Does Techno India Group in Kolkata offers BA LLB?

Hi, I want to do 5 years integrated degree course in BA LLB. I am from Kolkata. Does Techno India Group in Kolkata offers 5 years integrated BA LLB course? If yes, then what is the eligibility criteria and application procedure? If not, then from where in Kolkata can I do BA LLB?

28th July 2020, 01:23 PM
Mebinmathews

Default Re: Does Techno India Group in Kolkata offers BA LLB?

Yes, techni India group provides BA LLB course and ofe that you need to give entrance first.

Register and Apply
Interested candidates can apply online/offline with required information.

Merit Screening
Admission is based on the marks obtained in 10+2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How does the IT companies calculate the students percentage in 12th, whether they consider only percentage in PCM or they consider over all percentage for their campus interview? 6 15th March 2022 05:48 PM
Which percentage is required in B.Sc for taking admission in M.Sc Course, either the percentage of all three years together or just the final year's percentage? 2 20th July 2017 11:38 PM
Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT JEE? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage? 28 25th May 2014 11:19 AM
Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage? 36 19th May 2014 04:39 PM