24th July 2019, 02:50 PM
Chinu mohapatra

Educational requirement to apply for Government Junior Teacher post?

Hi, what is the educational criteria to apply for the post of Government Junior Teacher? When and how to apply for it? Is there any entrance? Which all classes can I teach at this post?

28th July 2020, 01:20 PM
Mebinmathews

Default Re: Educational requirement to apply for Government Junior Teacher post?

In order to become a Government Teacher, candidate should have the acquired the minimum educational qualification required for the level they intend to Teach (PRT, TGT, PGT Pre-Primary Teacher) and should qualify the Central Teacher Eligibility Test/ State Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET/TET).

If you wish to attempt one of the State Teachers Eligibility Criteria, then here is a list of State TET exams that are conducted across the country.

Uttar Pradesh TET (UPTET)

West Bengal TET (WBTET)

Karnataka TET

Rajasthan TET

Kerala TET

Bihar TET

Assam TET

Andhra Pradesh TET (APTET)

Tamil Nadu TET (TNTET)

Punjab TET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?