6th March 2013, 01:18 PM
aman.shah96

Does VIT and BIT have aerospace engineering? What is the syllabus for ISAT?

Does VIT and BIT have aerospace/aeronautical engineering ??
What is syllabus for isat ??? Reply at earnest !!
Please please reply at earnest !! My email id is
[email protected] !
Please mail at earnest

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission in iist college? ow much should i get in ISAT entrance exam?what are the subjects that i have to concentrate on? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I join IIST?
  3. Is there any coaching available for ISAT exam in Thiruvananthampuram? For clearing ISAT exam should I go for CBSE board or state board?
  4. Ranks and marks required for admission in B.Tech Aerospace engineering in IIST?
  5. Syllabus of GATE exam for admission to m.tech(aerospace) on the basis of b.tech(mechanical)
  6. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  7. How to apply for B.Tech course from ISRO or IIST?
  8. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  9. What is the level of questions of ISAT? What kind of preparation is necessary?
  10. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  11. What is the syllabus of CBSE? Which are the ISAT coaching centers in Hyderabad?
  12. Steps to be taken to join Aerospace Engineering? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  13. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer? -- [New]
  14. How to attend both VITEEE and IIST on the same date?
  15. Ways to get admission in ISRO after completing 12th class?
  16. Which are the good tutions of ISAT in Nagpur? I am a student of 11th CBSE
  17. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering?
  18. What are the jobs available in Aerospace Engineering?
13th June 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does VIT and BIT have aerospace engineering? What is the syllabus for ISAT?

can i do aeronautical engineering after diploma in EEE or else i should choose any other like Be. EEE or electrical instrumentation engineering or AMIE Please help me out
by Aravind
contact 09790909654
[email protected]
13th December 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does VIT and BIT have aerospace engineering? What is the syllabus for ISAT?

Is aeronautical n aerospace engineering is in vit n bits?
30th January 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there aeronautical engineering in vit and bits
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?