11th April 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How to attend both VITEEE and IIST on the same date?

how to attend both viteee and iist on same date. its impossible to attend them simultaneously. please give me a reply as soon as possible

15th April 2011, 10:29 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to attend both VITEEE and IIST on the same date?

In this situation you should give it a deep thought yourself that which one is more

important for you now. As per me VIT has nothing very much important. If you are

the same guy who is targeting for IITs and IIST then I hope your results will be good

AIEEE even in worst situation. Through AIEEE you will get a college better than VIT

if you get AIR less than 15,000. So, no need to panic for VIT.

Just focus on ISAT and be confident for the exam.

I hope you find your capabilities and choose the right way.
15th April 2011, 10:52 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to attend both viteee and iist on same date. its impossible to attend them simultaneously. please give me a reply as soon as possible
If VITEEE And IIST Examination are Held on the same date, then in this situation you have to choose one examination, which is most important for you, Because to attend both the exam is not possible.

So, i will suggest you, please choose one examination, which you think, it was really important for you. So please think properly and choose one entrance exam, which was most important for you.

So, according to me IIST exam is the best option.

And i will suggest you to attend IIST Examination.

Because to attened both entrance exam, was not possible. so, its totally your decision, please think and choose any one entrance exam, because it was not possible to attend both on the same day.
15th April 2011, 11:11 PM
devendergora

You can attend only one , but if their timing are different , then you may request for center change , so that both of the centers are in same city.
15th April 2011, 11:50 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

it would be next to impossible to attend the both of the exam ....
in this situation it totally depends on you which exam you want to give ......
think deeply which college is better for you ....and give that exam .....
15th April 2011, 11:59 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

As both examination dates are clashing so definetly it would be impossible to appear in both the exams.

So it would be your decission to choose one among them.
16th April 2011, 12:39 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Here you have to choose only One Option either you go for VITEE or For IIST, But choosing one you must go for deep analysis about for which Exam you should go according to your Preparations , future scope and confidence of cracking.

I will suggest you to Go for IIST because IIST is better than VITEE with respect to Infrastructure and Fee Structure.

Good luck for your future.
16th April 2011, 12:52 AM
babydoll

Hello,
This really sucks having same day both the exam. Nothing to do friend, you have to attend only of them.
I would like to suggest that go for IIST instead of VITEEE because IIST is more valuable than VITEEE.
16th April 2011, 06:06 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Dear friend, In this situation you should give it a deep thought yourself that which one is more

important for you now. As per me VIT has nothing very much important. If you are

the same guy who is targeting for IITs and IIST then I hope your results will be good

AIEEE even in worst situation. Through AIEEE you will get a college better than VIT

good luck
16th April 2011, 07:07 PM
rajesh mishra

hi
If VITEEE And IIST Examination are Held on the same date, then in this situation you have to choose one examination, which is most important for you, Because to attend both the exam is not possible.

So, i will suggest you, please choose one examination, which you think, it was really important for you. So please think properly and choose one entrance exam, which was most important for you.

Because to attened both entrance exam, was not possible. so, its totally your decision, please think and choose any one entrance exam, because it was not possible to attend both on the same day.

thanks
16th April 2011, 07:17 PM
aksavjeet
Member+

Hello Buddy,
This won't be possible for you to give both the exams. I remember, in 2008, when i was appearing for the same, that time also the two of them had clashed, I had chosen VIT Entrance Exam, as i didn't had much Idea about IIST.
I would like to suggest you that, go through the sites of both, check the offerings, I am providing you with an Email-Id, iTs my friend studying at IISER, He can guide you well for IISC and its curriculum:

"krishna hara Chakravarty" <[email protected]>

He will be available online at nights.

Take a wise decision for yourself.
Best Of Luck !!!
16th April 2011, 10:40 PM
piyush121

Smile Re: How to attend both VITEEE and IIST on the same date?

HELLO FRIEND,

If your both exam clashes together then it depends on you that which exam you would like to give.I will suggest you to give the exam which is more important
i.e IIST.

If you get rank of around 16000 in aieee then you will get a college far better than VIT. Hence i will suggest you to concentrate on ISAT ENTRANCE EXAM.

BEST OF LUCK

REGARDS,
PIYUSH ANAND
17th April 2011, 03:16 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

sorry dear friend, i would like to suggest you that you should prepare for either iist or vitee at a time.....it is not possible to give to entrance exam full efficiently at a time...

good luck
16th May 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
I know it is of no use to reply this late, but just to tell all these "half-knowledgeable" people who say that only exam can be written, I have written both exams without any problem! The timing was different for both and for all those who got same city for both, it was easily possible to take both exams...
15th October 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Select same centre for both the test. One is in the morning another in evening. Best of luck
15th October 2011, 07:14 PM
raju bhai

Dear friend, In this situation you should give it a deep thought yourself that which one is more

thanks
15th October 2011, 07:28 PM
raju bhai

thanks
16th October 2011, 12:15 AM
imcool.force

Hi dear,
In this situation you should give it a deep thought yourself that which one is more

Thanks
16th October 2011, 12:36 AM
imcool.force

Hi dear,

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?