19th April 2019, 09:51 PM
Ananoymous

Does Wipro accept candidates with backlogs in B.Tech degrees?

Sir, I got placed in Wipro in my seventh semester and I accepted the offer. But at the end of seventh semester I got a backlog in seventh semester. I will be having a exam regarding that backlog in May. So will Wipro give me a chance to atleast wait for the results? Please tell me.

23rd April 2019, 11:31 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Wipro accept candidates with backlogs in B.Tech degrees?

Does Wipro accept candidates with backlogs in B.Tech degrees?

As per the information available, Wipro do accept candidates with backlog in 7th semester. However, you would need to clear it within 1 month or before the end of 8 semester.

You can visit the website https://careers.wipro.com/apply-now.aspx for more information.
26th April 2019, 04:40 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Wipro will allow you to sit for the placement with no active backlogs, but you should not have any backlogs while joining and 65% aggregate is minimum.

Bachlogs doesn't matter by getting selected by any MNC like TCS, Infosys, CTS, wipro etc. But you must not have any backlog during the recruitment process. Unfortunately if any student get any number of backlogs, then they should try to clear them all before the starting of the recruitment process.
27th April 2019, 05:58 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

This opportunity ensures the holistic development of every student, and provides a platform to launch a successful career as a programmer.

Education:----
10th Standard: 60% or above

12th Standard: 60% or above

Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent
(as applicable by the university guidelines)

Qualification
B.E./B.Tech.

Branch of Study
CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics.
3rd May 2019, 06:29 PM
geethasbj994

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananoymous View Post
Sir, I got placed in Wipro in my seventh semester and I accepted the offer. But at the end of seventh semester I got a backlog in seventh semester. I will be having a exam regarding that backlog in May. So will Wipro give me a chance to atleast wait for the results? Please tell me.
Hello,

No. The clear answer is No.
They mention in the offer letter if you have a backlog - The offer stands cancelled. So you have to clear all your backs before you join the MNC as the proof of your provisional degree is required.
A year later or may be two - depends on company, I assume , they ask for your degree.

Hope this helps.
Good Luck
24th March 2022, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got offer letter for Wipro in my eighth semister of Btech.I had a backlog left at Sixth Semister.Does Wipro accept the backlog and allows me to clear it by Eighth semister?
14th August 2022, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir

Sir i have cleared all my subjects upto 7 th sem and i have accepted wipro offer on 7 th sem..
At 8 th sem i had a backlog.. Now I am worrying that wipro allows me Or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?