29th August 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Does HCL accept candidates with backlogs? Required percentage to eligible for HCL Recruitment?

1.Does HCL accept the students with backlog history???
2.What is the eligible %??

29th August 2011, 02:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does HCL accept candidates with backlogs? Required percentage to eligible for HCL Recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend,

HCL can't consider any kind of backlog candidate so you have cleared your backlog first.

Now HCL increased their marks criteria for Off campus .The want 70% through out for off campus.

But in the case of on campus the marks criteria is just above 60% in through out.

They can' consider any backlog candidate and they provide ony two years gap in academic.

All the best
29th August 2011, 03:08 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does HCL accept candidates with backlogs? Required percentage to eligible for HCL Recruitment?

Quote:
no company takes students with backlog..until u clear ur backlog..u wont get ur degree..means u are equivalent to a 12th pass out student..so u have to clear ur backlog first..
minimum percentage is 60%
7th September 2011, 06:45 PM
keerthanav

I have 72.5% in 12th,76.45 in 10th and in B.TECH upto 6th semester 59.5%(6.70 CGPA)
Whether am eligible for hcl.
14th September 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

how the aptitude test in hcl ,is difficult or not?
what about the hcl pattern for recruitement..?
14th September 2011, 08:37 PM
Aninkanti

Dear Friend,
HCL can' consider any backlog candidate and they provide ony two years gap in academic.

Their marks criteria for Off campus want 70% through out for off campus.

But in the case of on campus the marks criteria is just above 60% in through out.

Best of luck!
18th September 2011, 04:45 PM
krishsb

Quote:
Originally Posted by keerthanav View Post
I have 72.5% in 12th,76.45 in 10th and in B.TECH upto 6th semester 59.5%(6.70 CGPA)
Whether am eligible for hcl.
Now a days HCL wants above 60% of marks for the on-campus interview.U have 2 more semester... so increase ur % above 60..
Best of luck
20th September 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

does hcl accept with history backlogs
21st September 2011, 01:05 PM
saugata2008

Eligibility criteria for HCL -
1.BE/B.tech/M.tech in Electronics,Electrical,Mechanical,IT,CSE students can apply .
2.Graduation from any recognized university .
3.At lest 60% marks through the carrier .
4.Good communication skill.
5.No backlogs are allowed .

So if you have backlogs then try to clear those all as soon as possible and then apply for HCL.

Thank you
22nd September 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

iam saranya......
studying BE,ECE.
i have 80% in tenth and 80.4% in 12th .finally 60% with 3 stading arrers till 6th semister .am i eligible for for HCL.
thank you
4th November 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

hi am a final year student , i got 1 sub back in lab of 5th sem, but i cleared it in 6th sem, i hav aggregate till 6th sem 66.76% am i eligible to attend hcl off campus interview now?
8th November 2011, 09:35 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

HCL can't consider any kind of backlog candidate so you have cleared your backlog first.
Now HCL increased their marks criteria for Off campus .The want 70% through out for off campus.
They can' consider any backlog candidate and they provide ony two years gap in academic.
14th January 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

hi i have been placed in on campus in my 7th semester... till 6th semester i don have backlogs. but unfortunately in 7th semester i got 1 subject as backlog. i applied for revaluation and i hope for positive result. will it affect my job?
14th January 2012, 07:10 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for HCL:-

1.Candidate must have completed graduation in BE/B.tech field with streams like-
Computer science/Electronics/IT..

2.Candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career.

3.Candidate should not have any pending backlogs during graduation.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.
So, if you have pending backlogs then you just try to clear those backlogs as soon as possible..

All the best.
14th January 2012, 08:03 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See my friend the following points are regarding to you only :

* you must have 60% in both 10th and 12th standard.

* you should not have more than 2 years educational gap.

* you should have to clear any backlogs.

I have attached some documents please go through
Attached Files
File Type: doc HCL.doc(30.5 KB, 106 views)
File Type: doc HCL qns1.doc(38.0 KB, 84 views)
File Type: doc hcl qns2.doc(29.0 KB, 96 views)
File Type: zip HCL_Latest.zip(147.5 KB, 50 views)
7th February 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am vineel from pragati engineering college - surampalem (near kakinada). i am a 2012 pass out student. i have 85% in tenth, 93.5% in intermediate, 64.73% in the B.Tech up to fourth year first semester with 2 backlogs pending. hcl is going to visit our college for the on campus recruitment drive. am i eligible for the hcl on campus interview? what is going to be the test pattern of the hcl?
12th April 2012, 08:46 PM
arun660

Quote:
1.They Will allow students with max of 2 backlogs
2.They ask min of 60% aggregate in BE,SSLC and 12th class.
22nd July 2020, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Does HCL accept candidates with backlogs? Required percentage to eligible for HCL Recruitment?

Quote:
iam saranya......
studying BE,ECE.
i have 80% in tenth and 80.4% in 12th .finally 60% with 3 stading arrers till 6th semister .am i eligible for for HCL.
thank you
got selected in hcl this year at that time percentage criteria was 75% and i was eligible but my cgpa till 7th sem of my engg. is 76% so in case if i would not maintain my marks 75% or above it will hcl tech. cancel my candidature..?
got selected in hcl this year at that time percentage criteria was 75% and i was eligible but my cgpa till 7th sem of my engg. is 76% so in case if i would not maintain my marks 75% or above it will hcl tech. cancel my candidature..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?