5th November 2011, 10:54 AM
jeet***

Reputed colleges offering BCA for commerce students without Maths?

Reputed collages offering B.C.A for commerce students without maths?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take BCA after 12th commerce? Colleges in Nagpur, Mumbai and Pune offering BCA to commerce students?
  2. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  3. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  4. List of colleges which offer BCA to Commerce without Maths candidate in Delhi?
  5. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS without Maths?
  6. Qualification required for BCA course. Can a commerce student apply for BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do BCA without maths in HSC commerce?
  8. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  9. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala?
  10. B.Com(Hons) from a reputed college, preferably near Jharkhand?
  11. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  12. List of colleges offering BCA course in Maharashtra?
  13. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths?
  14. List of reputed colleges which offer BCA(H) in Delhi? Specializations available to study?
  15. How many subjects are counted for B.com? Colleges offering B.Com to students without Maths in 12th?
  16. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?
  17. Which colleges in Nagpur and Mumbai offer admission 11th and 12th commerce students in BCA?
  18. Courses available in Commerce without Maths? How is it beneficial for students who have opted for commerce without Maths? -- [New]
23rd January 2012, 11:15 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed colleges offering BCA for commerce students without Maths?

Several colleges offer the course of BCA to students without having math in class 12. The minimum eligibility for such students is 60% aggregate marks in class 12. It should be noted that the minimum required percentage would be more for several reputed institutions. Though it should be noted that for MCA maths is mandatory.
I would suggest you to opt for the course from IGNOU. As you do not have maths as a subject so you have to register for MTE-03 and CIC-Certificate in Computing along with first semester of BCA.
8th May 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th commerce appeared student without maths
i want tom aply for bca course
1st June 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

hii
im a commerce student without maths I want to do my bca. suggest me colleges which accept commerce students without having maths
26th June 2022, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Bca course without maths in tamil nadu
14th August 2022, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Bca course without maths in chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?