25th December 2010, 11:10 PM
K.Arun raj

Doing final year B.Tech in Computer Science : Can I join Army in Technical after Completing the course?

I am doing my final year engineering in computer science .can i join in army in technical after completing the course

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for computer engineer in Indian Army? How can I prepare for Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What Preparation that I should have to take to join Army as a technical field officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  3. How may I get recruited in RAW? I am pursuing B.Tech(In final year) with CSE stream
  4. After completing my diploma how can I join Indian Army if I have NCC certificate in A grade?
  5. How to join Indian Army after passing B.E computer science
  6. How to get application form to apply for Technical Engineer in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy/Army in Technical branch?
  8. Joining Indian Army through university entry scheme after B.tech
  9. How to do MCA or MS after passing B>Tech final year in computer science?
  10. Can I join Army in Technical Department after completing BCA in computer application?
  11. What is the eligibility required to join in technical department of Indian Navy? I am a BSc computer science graduate student
  12. How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th computer science? Is there any examination to join India Army after completing 12th
  13. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  14. How to join Army after Diploma in Computer Science?
  15. Can I join the Army Law college after completing class 12th Computer Science without Maths? Can I join directly as my Father is in the Army? -- [New]
  16. How to get a job in my final year after pursuing B.Tech final year in computer science?
  17. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  18. How can I Join Indian Army as an officer? I have completed B.Tech from computer science and engineering stream
26th December 2010, 03:40 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Doing final year B.Tech in Computer Science : Can I join Army in Technical after Completing the course?

Hi dear
Yes definetily you can join in army as a technical engineer.
Through CDSE commen Defence services examination :-

Eligibility criteria requir:-

1. CDSE is aplicable for men only

2. Any graduate degree BE/BTech having passed Physic and maths of 12th class with minimum 60%

3. Age limit requir 19 -23 year

4. vancies are advertised in the mounth of Apr/Sep

Go for it
Good luck................
26th December 2010, 05:44 PM
sathishraja

Default Re: Doing final year B.Tech in Computer Science : Can I join Army in Technical after Completing the course?

yes you can join army in technical after completing your course..but physical fitness is required..interviews are in technical based..
4th January 2011, 05:38 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: Doing final year B.Tech in Computer Science : Can I join Army in Technical after Completing the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Arun raj View Post
I am doing my final year engineering in computer science .can i join in army in technical after completing the course
Dear friend,
you are definately eligible for ARMY with a common defence entrance exem...
6th February 2011, 06:36 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Doing final year B.Tech in Computer Science : Can I join Army in Technical after Completing the course?

Hi

You can apply for the Indian army in the Pre final year and final year of engineering. You can apply for the Technical Graduate Course (TGC) in order to apply for the Technical officer in Indian Army.

The detailed eligibility criteria for the TGC entry mode is given below:

Candidates having age between 20 to 27 yrs are eligible to apply for the TGC course.

Qualification
BE / B Tech in any of the following streams
Civil-Total no. of vacancies 11,

Electrical-Total no. of vacancies 8,

Mechanical-Total no. of vacancies 8,

Computer Science-Total no. of vacancies 5,

Telecom-Total no. of vacancies 10,

Electronics-Total no. of vacancies 06,

IT-Total no. of vacancies 4,

Production-Total no. of vacancies 3,

Architecture-Total no. of vacancies 1,

Food Tech./ Bio-Tech. –Total no. of vacancies 1

Physical Standard:
The minimum acceptable height for the TGC is 157.5 cm

Method of Selection:
You have to send the application form which will be obtained from its web site. Then you will receive a call letter for the interview and after selecting in interview you will be called for the SSB.

So you are eligible for the technical trade in Indian army .For more information log on to official web site of Indian army which is

http://indianarmy.nic.in

GOOD LUCK
16th February 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Doing final year B.Tech in Computer Science : Can I join Army in Technical after Completing the course?

can i join indian army after compltng my 2nd year of b-tech in Computer Science........????
17th April 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Re:i m a final year engineering student i want to know whether i can be a air force pilot...i have always dreamt of being one plzzz suggest what should i do
8th July 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

now i m entering 4th year .i m a b.tech student cs branch.what are the technical field in indianarmy which i can apply?
please suggest me i dont have ny knowledge.
27th August 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i m a final year studnt of b.tech computer science... I hav overal 60% marks. Bt in clas 12, my pcm % is 58. Can i join army? Plz sugest sumthng.
1st September 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing my btech 7 semester(computer science engineering)..i want to ask that being a girl can i join indian army...how can i apply for the same?? please guide me...
thanking you
21st February 2012, 06:46 PM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: Doing final year B.Tech in Computer Science : Can I join Army in Technical after Completing the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Arun raj View Post
Dear friend you can join army after your degree by appearing CDS exam and if cleared in exam then you will called for various types of tests (aptitude test group test, medical test etc) at SSB camp, here if you clear candidates will be selected on all India merit basis
Or check whether your college conducts campus drive, in case your college conducts campus drive then there is no need to appear for CDS exam, both final year and pre final year students can apply

for more details log on to
www.joinindianarmy.com,
www.indianarmy.com

best of luck
28th February 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

SIR I CAN'T UNDERSTAND PRIMARY CHOICE(31MARCH,2012) AND SECONDARY CHOICE(28FEB,2012) SO I MISS TODAY (28FEB,2012) SSB'S CAN I GO ON PRIMARY CHOICE(31MARCH,2012)PLEASE TELL ME IN DETAIL ON [email protected]
THANKYOU
28th February 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

please tell me about upcoming defence jobs height-158 plzzzz
6th February 2013, 05:53 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

You can apply for the Indian army in the Pre final year and final year of engineering. You can apply for the Technical Graduate Course (TGC) in order to apply for the Technical officer in Indian Army.

The detailed eligibility criteria for the TGC entry mode is given below:

Candidates having age between 20 to 27 yrs are eligible to apply for the TGC course.

Qualification
BE / B Tech in any of the following streams

Physical Standard:
The minimum acceptable height for the TGC is 157.5 cm

Method of Selection:
You have to send the application form which will be obtained from its web site. Then you will receive a call letter for the interview and after selecting in interview you will be called for the SSB.

So you are eligible for the technical trade in Indian army .For more information log on to official web site of Indian army which is

http://indianarmy.nic.in

GOOD LUCK
6th February 2013, 07:03 PM
sareyam

HELLO DEAR

Yes you can join in army as a technical engineer.
BY giving the CDSE commen Defence(CMD) services examination :-

Eligibility criteria requir:-

1. CDSE is aplicable for men only

2. Any graduate degree BE/BTech having passed Physic and maths of 12th class with minimum 60%

3. Age limit require 19 -24 year

4. vancies are advertised in the month of JUNE & DECEMBER

vacancies in the TECHNICAL DEGREE:-

GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?