5th December 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Doubt regarding recruitment drive of infosys in newly established colleges?

i heard that newly established colleges wont have infosys recruitment drive i.e online campus placements is that true??????
my college is established in 2006...............

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Infosys drive after scoring 80% in 10th, 75% in 12th
  2. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?
  3. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  4. Which private companies offer jobs in Andhra Pradesh to M.Sc. (Environment) graduates?
  5. How would I know if any off campus placements are occuring?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for infosys campus placement with 55% marks in PUC?
  7. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  8. Is there any negative marking applicable for Infosys aptitude test?
  9. How can I get job in TCS, HCL or Dell being an ECE graduate with knowledge in C, C+, C#, SQL and RDBMS?
  10. When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I prepare Vocabulary for Infosys On-Campus drive?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys Off-Campus Drive? Tips to prepare for this Drive?
  13. Eligibility to get job in Infosys for B.Tech last year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Eligibility to attend Accenture On-Campus Interview with a backlog for B.Tech 7th semester candidate?
  15. Whether backlogs can less the the Campus selection chances or not? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for a company through off campus placements?
  17. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  18. How can I apply to get job in Infosys if college doesn't offered Infosys for on-campus drive?
12th February 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Doubt regarding recruitment drive of infosys in newly established colleges?

I have attended and cleared infosys test through seoffcampus referel drive and been called for Interview. I have cleared my arrears in the recent semester so my current 8th sem marksheet has arrears i'll get my consolidation certificate in 3 months only. what to do now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?