27th February 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

How would I know if any off campus placements are occuring?

If any offcampus would conducted by companies means inform me

27th February 2012, 07:31 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How would I know if any off campus placements are occuring?

Hi Dear

after complete your degree education then you are eligible for
Placement campus....

there is some good company those are give very much facility after complete your
graduation....

some good company are give placement company are:-

Good Luck..................
27th February 2012, 08:52 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Off campus Placements are the placements where in a company conduct recruitment drive for the recruitment of various positions not to the candidates of that particular college but also to the candidates from near by colleges.

In some cases, the college whcih is actually conducting the recruitment drive will invite other colleges by sending invitations. For this kind of recruitments, the candidates from the colleges who have received invitations are only eligible.

If this is the case, obvioulsy the college will intimate the candidates regarding the off campus recruitment drive.

The other way to know the information regarding off campus placements is by surfing the official websites of those colleges.

You can also know the information regarding placements by your own network of friends, relatives, lecturers and other known persons.

The company which is conducting the selection procedure will put some eligibility criteria for the candidates to attend for the recruitment drive.

Only candidates who fulfill that criteria are eligible to go through the selection procedure.

These off campus placements are a best choice for the candidates who are pursuing final year of their Graduation or Post Graduation.

So, be thorough with aptitude, reasoning, general english which will be a part of written exam in the selection procedure.
27th February 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Details of off campus placements in pune and mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?