31st July 2019, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Download last 5 years solved papers of Officers Training Academy exam

Sir, can you please share last 5 years questions papers of OTA (Officers Training Academy) examination? And, when would be the next OTA exam is going to be conducted?

4th August 2019, 07:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Download last 5 years solved papers of Officers Training Academy exam

The first thing I would like to let you know is there is no examination called as OTA (Officer's Training Academy) rather OTA is an defense academy to join which one is required to qualify CDS (Combined Defense Services) entrance examination held twice every year by UPSC.

Further, to download the last year question papers of CDS entrance examination, you are required to refer to the link https://upsc.gov.in/examinations/pre...uestion-papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?