18th January 2012, 12:18 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Exam (II), Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Mathematics paper of National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Exam is a very time consuming paper so the students need to work fast from the beginning of the paper else it will be hard for them to complete it. This paper is an objective type paper consists of MCQs (multiple choice questions) and all questions of this paper are printed both in English and Hindi. This paper holds a total of 120 questions and the total marks of this paper are 300. The questions of this paper cover trigonometry, unitary methods, geometry, algebra, statistics, etc. Maximum time given to complete this test is 2 hours and 30 minutes. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/national-de...matics-papers/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?