2nd August 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Duration of B.Ed course in Mumbai? List of the good colleges for this course?

what is the duration of b ed course in mumbai and please do recommend good colleges for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of B.Ed course in Mumbai? List of the good colleges for this course?
  2. List of colleges in Mumbai offering BPEd course? What is the eligibility and duration of the course?
  3. Date of Ed-CET Exam of this year? Duration of B.Ed course? Syllabus for this Exam? Top Colleges in Visakhapatnam for B.Ed course?
  4. MCom Admission Schedule in Mumbai University? BEd colleges neares to Belapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  6. Which is the best course in commerce(IT)?
  7. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  8. How to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University? What is the fees for that college?
  9. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  10. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  11. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  12. List of good colleges in Mumbai for M.E/M.Tech without GATE
  13. List of colleges in Mumbai offering BAF?
  14. List of diploma engineering colleges with 3 years duration in Mumbai
  15. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  16. List top best colleges in Mumbai for doing M.Sc. Genetics? -- [New]
  17. Will I get admission in good colleges in Mumbai based on my 53 marks in AIEEE? List of top colleges where I stand a chance?
  18. Colleges in Mumbai providing PG in Forensic Science? Entrance exams and other details?
3rd August 2011, 02:01 PM
redhead

Default Re: Duration of B.Ed course in Mumbai? List of the good colleges for this course?

There are many good colleges which provide B.ED course in Mumbai. Some of them are listed below:

All India Khilafat Committe's College of Education,Byculla(east)

Bombay Teachers' Training College,Colaba

Chembur Sarvaksh Shikshastra Mahavidyalaya,Chembur

Gokhale Education Society's College of Education Training & Research,Parel

Gandhi Shikshan Banva's Smt. Surajba College of Education,Juhu Road(north)

Guru Nanak Vidyak Society COllege of Education,Bhandup(West)

Hansraj Jivandas College of Education,Khar

K.J. SOmaiya Comprehensive College of Education,Viyavihar(east)

Mahatama Education Society Pillais College of Education,Chembur Naka

The duration of the B.Ed. course is two consecutive academic terms. The date of commencement and termination of the academic year depend on the college you are taking admission to.

Most of the colleges require that you should atleast have a graduation degree or equivalent qualification from a recognised college with a minimum of 50% aggregate. However, the marks criteria is a bit relaxed for the SC/ST candidates.
4th December 2011, 09:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of B.Ed course in Mumbai? List of the good colleges for this course?

The duration of the B.Ed. course in Mumbai is one year. The candidates with a bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university are eligible for this course. The cut off marks required for admission varies for different colleges. The candidates belonging to the reserved category are given relaxation in the percentage. A few good colleges for this course are Bombay Teachers’ Training College, All India Khilafat Committee’s College of Education, Gokhale Education Society’s College of Education Training & Research, Hansraj Jivandas College of Education, Arya Vidya Mandir Institute of Education, Chembur Sarvakash Shikshastra Mahavidyalaya, K. J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Gandhi Shikshan Banva’s Smt. Surajba College of Education, Guru Nanak College of Education & Research, etc.
16th December 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

hello,
I have done my B.Sc (I.T).But now I want to do M.Sc in Maths. Is that possible from mumbai university?
17th December 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

plz let me know the dates for distribution of forms for cet for the upcoming year 2012?
7th January 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Plz infrm me of CET forms for 2012
7th January 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I hav done Bsc(IT).can i do b.ed now?
14th March 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I hav complited my PG in history(hindi) want to knw that the sullbus of b.Ed n collegeg of mumbai. Univercity
29th April 2012, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i am sanaa khan. I'hv already made up my mind to persue B.ED . I have recently completed my SYBA and i'm about to take 3 papers Eng.lit and 3 papers Sociology for my TYBA. I just wanted to know that will I be able to take up B.ED with the combination of these papers?
31st August 2012, 02:05 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the duration of b ed course in mumbai and please do recommend good colleges for this course?
Hello,

Duration Of B.ed Course is vary according to Universities rules::

>> Most of The universities offers 2 years B.Ed Course.

>> some of offer 1 year or 14 months B.Ed course in India.

List of Some universities::

Kakatiya University -
Duration: 14 months
Eligibility: Bachelor's degree plus 2 years teaching experience

Sri Venkateswara University -
Duration: 2 year
Eligibility: Graduation and 2 year experience

Bangalore University -
Eligibility: Graduate teachers who are un service with 3 years experience

Karnataka State Open University -
Eligibility: In-service graduate teachers Bachelor Of Education (B.Ed.)

Madhya Pradesh Barkatullah University -
Duration: 1 year
Eligibility: Graduation and working in Madhya Pradesh as a teacher in recognized institution

Mahatma Gandhi Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya -
Duration: 1 year
Eligibility: Graduation

List of Top 5 universities offering B.Ed course in India:::
Annamalai University
Madurai Kamaraj University
Bangalore University
Andhra University
Kakatiya University

All the best.
8th October 2012, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

what is the duration of b.ed course in pillai college for the year 2013? when is the entrance exam ?
8th October 2012, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

what is the duration of b.ed course in pillai college for the year 2013? when is the entrance exam?
8th October 2012, 03:12 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

THE GOOD COLLEGE IN MUMBAI

1> Chembur Sarvaksh Shikshastra Mahavidyalaya,Chembur

2> Gokhale Education Society's College of Education Training &
Research,Parel

3> Gandhi Shikshan Banva's Smt. Surajba College of
Education,Juhu Road(north)

4> Guru Nanak Vidyak Society COllege of
Education,Bhandup(West)

5> Hansraj Jivandas College of Education,Khar

6> K.J. SOmaiya Comprehensive College of
Education,Viyavihar(east)

with regards
sumit
27th March 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of B.Ed course in the mumbai university for the year 2014?
10th April 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

kindly advise me the duration for the B ED Course under Mumbai University for the year 2014 and also the fees for the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?